Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Beth Daniel

Dr. Daniels bedside manner rates a raving 5 stars. You feel really comfortable talking about difficult subjects. I tend to agree with other comments about the unorganized office staff

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Excellent. Very helpful, knowledgeable and client centered.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

She makes you feel so comortable in an uncomfortable situation! So thankful to see her face each time i go in.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I love Dr.Daniels! I was sent to her by my regular doctor because I was a high risk pregnancy. She is the best doctor I have ever encountered, she is very thorough and caring. She also does not judge you for anything, and seems to genuinely care about you and your personal life. She took care of me my entire pregnancy, and delivered my baby girl. She listens, and she has also helped get my severe asthma taken care of by sending me to specialists which no other doctor has ever done. She's such a sweetheart and goes through your whole medical history to find the problem. She is also not like many other doctors in this town who have the "I know everything about your health you know nothing" attitude and is so down to earth. I had a great healthy pregnancy and a simple easy vaginal delivery. Love her, would recommend her to every woman! And I completely understand she works in the hospital as well is on call, so she can't always be on time. But she is a hard worker so I had no problem with that. It is her job.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Daniel needs to find new staff (front end). Unorganized, poor at scheduling. Have been rescheduled twice b/c I was booked with the wrong Dr the first time and the second time I was told that the dr was scheduled in the OR so I would need to rebook. Not sure if they have a no show policy but it sure is frustrating booking time off of work for apts that cant be scheduled properly. If I ever get in to see Dr Daniel maybe i can rate her then but for now, the staff get a zero.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Kim performed THE most successful vaginal hysterectomy on me. In less than a week, I feel amazing, as though I never had surgery; no bleeding, little pain, great energy leveIs. I praise her personally and praise the work she does. Everything went flawlessly, beginning to end.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Daniel seems to be an attentive and caring doctor. However, the office staff is inefficient and not very helpful. The two ladies that run the office do not return phone calls when they say they would. It takes weeks before they call you to book an appointment, never mind see the doctor, and months before they book a procedure. The office doesn't inform the patients when the office will be closed. A very unprofessional office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Awesome. Dr Daniel took time to do a thorough history. She explained what would happen in detail. She showed incredible empathy for what was happening in my personal life as well as my physical issues. I never felt rushed and I felt that she was very present rather unlike most other doctors. Great job, so personable and normalizing.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

If you would like a cesarean she is very happy to open you up and take your baby out. If you would like a VBAC then she is not the doctor to go to. At the time of my second unwanted cesarean requested right before entering the OR that I wanted double layer closure and found out when expecting my next baby in my operative report that she only did single closure after I specified clearly that I wanted double because of the possible increased risk during a vbac with my next baby. I left her office after a vbac consult feeling like I was selfish and would be asking for a death sentence for my baby. Thankfully I knew better and went to Dr. Upton who supported me and made me feel good about my decision. He looked at all my birth history. I did go on to have a successful amazing vbac after two cesareans. And am now pregnant with my 5th and am happily planning another vbac and not scheduling a 4th cesarean that carries greater risks.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012