Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Lokensgard

He does very sloppy work. I had several crowns come off already. His main assistant is really annoying and talks too much during procedures.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Awesome experience with Dr Thom and his staff -- really like the new place!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

He's just amazing. Very caring and thoughtful about your treatment. Never had a better dentist. Ever.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Had 2 appointments. He canceled one the day of and the other 1 day before. Not going to work for someone who has to request days off if work in advance.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Submitted September 10, 2014

We Love Dr. Lokensgard! :) Always friendly and punctual there

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I finally decided to make an appointment with the dentist after having not been for several years. I was very nervous considering I had a lot of work done as a child. I just knew that he would find so much wrong with my teeth. The staff was so sweet, and we even laughed quite a bit. I received a cleaning and followed up with some fillings a few days later. There were not nearly as many cavities as I had thought there would be. Dr. Tom gave me a treatment plan, and told me what was most important. We are keeping an eye on one of my back teeth that might need a crown at some point. If it does, Dr. Tom is definitely who will be doing it, and any other future work. I will never go years without going to the dentist again, plus it's always a nice feeling after you get your teeth cleaned!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I went to Dr. Tom on the advice of my wife. He is the nicest and most informative dentist I have been to. I hate going to the dentist but enjoy seeing Dr. Tom. I would not go anywhere else as I have been a dental phobe for a long time. It does not bother me to go see Dr. Tom and his staff. I would not hesitate to send anyone to him. You will not regret it. I have read some of these other rankings and some of them I truely believe had Dr. Tom confused with someone else. He is the best dentist I have seen and I have been to ALOT!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

I went to see Dr. Tom for a cleaning, cavities and a crown. My experience with Dr. Tom and his staff was absolutely fabulous- it was a series of pain free and effortless appointments. Overall I could not be more satisfied! I will return to his office for all my dental work!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I rated the staff at a 2 because while they are friendly, they do not know what they are doing I terms what was done and what is to be paid for. My records were almost false because of a miscommunication that happened three times. You can't get it wrong when you are talking about teeth and what was done! They are fairly punctual getting you in, but then there is a fair amount of wait time. I gave a 2 for knowledge because I got teeth "fixed" but they continued to hurt and the problem could not be solved. Now I have teeth that hurt that didn't hurt before. I would not recommend going to this dentist. I don't enjoy eating anymore...I eat to not be hungry. The discomfort and pain that I experience is very frustrating. I can understand preexisting conditions that may continue. But to have new pain after seeing this dentist is SO frustrating!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Thomas J. Lokensgard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We are a Biological Holistic mercury-free and mercury-safe clinic conveniently located in Franklin, Tennessee. Our integrative approach to dentistry is an open door to understanding the connection between Silent Inflammation and chronic degenerative disease. We follow the IAOMT protocal for Safe Mercury Removal. The purpose of removing mercury amalgam from your teeth is to eliminate a major source of heavy metal toxins and thus inflammation from entering your body's biosystem. Our dental services include: Safe Mercury Removal and Detoxification, Ozone Therapies, Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry, One Day Crowns and Metal-free Crowns and Veneers, Functional Orthodontics, Invisalign and Clear-Correct Ortho, Oral DNA testing, Periodontal Treatment, Oral Surgery, Dentures, Sleep Apnea and Snoring, TMD and TMJ Treatment. We look forward to serving you... "Where your mouth is the window to your body and health"

• Diplomate American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP)
  • Fellow American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) 2009