Ratings for Dr. Nora A. David

Cold and uncaring. Waited 40 extra mins past our schedule appt time. She was awkward and rude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Very poor bedside manners. Ordered unnecessary and expensive tests. Did not listen to what patient said.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very cold personality and very dismissive to health concerns. I had to correct her on a dosage of medication that she said didn't exist. I had to show her the bottle for her to believe me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

cold very impersonal not caring going to her office was a waste of time, had to find another doctor that would actually listen to my concerns

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

This doctor is a disgrace to them medical profession. She would not listen to my concerns, addressed me as 'crazy' and treated me with such an attitude of indifference and non-caring that I literally walked out of the office. Patients are becoming more aware of choices, and we all need to be treated with respect and dignity. In general, my experiences with all of the other office staff & doctors at Internal Medicine Associates has been excellent, but if they want to keep their good reputation, they may wish to get rid of this unprofessional and ignorant doctor immediately. There are GOOD medical practitioners in the field, so look for one that honors the Healing Arts, and run as fast as you can from this disgraceful person.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I went and saw Dr. David for the first time a month ago and I was highly disappointed. I have struggled to find a good dr that actually takes the time to listen to their patients. Dr. David was in a hurry to finish and every problem I presented to her, she put it off as I need to lose weight. I'm well aware that I need to lose weight and have lost quite a bit prior to seeing her but my problems to me were something that needed to be addressed not pushed off and blamed on weight gain. I was uncomfortable with the side effects a medication was giving me and she told me I would be fine and didn't change anything. A month later I still suffer horrible side effects and am currently looking for a new dr.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

My visits to Dr. David have been very pleasant. She is very knowledgeable and does listen though, as with most doctors today, her time can be pressed so any patient who is under her care, I would suggest that you be understanding of this fact and be very thorough and descriptive with your symptoms so that she can more accurately diagnose your problem and I would emphasize to you that a lot of prescription drugs cause more problems than do they help with the symptoms for which they are prescribed. She may be doing you a huge favor by not always prescribing you drugs that you think that you may need. Think about it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr David is awesome. She is patient and attentive with my dad who is a stroke survivor, she allows him to talk in his own way and she gets it, she is also my daughters dr who is a young cancer survivor and communicates well with her as well. She is my dr and I could not be more pleased. Tronda her assistant...rocks the house...both are on target with the extended care our family requires. I refer her often!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Nice visit. Took time to explain problem I'd been having with my medications

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

very nice and efficient make patients feel very comfortable to ask questions.Always concerned about her patients well being.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Nora A. David's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)