Ratings for Dr. ROBERT M. Trevino

I went in to determine what needed to be done for a urinary tract infection that had been taken care of a few weeks earlier by Sansum urgent care. He gave me antibiotics, checked that everything was OK, scheduled a screening for prostate cancer (just in case), and scheduled a follow up meeting. Everyone was courteous and this seemed to be the right thing to do.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

My son(age 2)had surgery in Los Angeles. Upon returning, while he was being changed, he kicked his cathater out. We called and Trevino said that children do not retain urine, he would be fine. The next morning, my son could not move. We called his office back and he said that he did not do the surgery and we could either take him to the ER or drive him back down to Los Angeles. We decided to return to Los Angeles. When we arrived, we were informed that the doctor who performed the surgery had spoken with Trevino and told him what the proccedure was and how to replace the cathater if necessary. They drained over 400cc of urine from my son. Trevino should lose his license.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. ROBERT M. Trevino's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Lompoc, CA