Ratings for Dr. William T. Perks

I was very skeptical about going to a chiropractor. However, I was having severe lower back pain w/sciatica one day and I could not get into to see my family doctor, nor did I want to pay the copay for the ER. I had already had back surgery once. I had no complications with the surgery, but surely did not want to go under the knife again, and it had only been three years. I drove myself to Eriksen Chiropractic Center where I met Dr. Perks. He was able to see my immediately. He was very personable and pleasant to talk with, as well as his staff. He took some initial x-rays, and explained chiropractic medicine, and treatment options. The part that really made me feel better was that he stated, if after looking at the x-rays he did not feel it was within his scope of treating he would gladly refer me to a physician. Here it is two years later, and no pain, and certainly no need for surgery. He and his staff are still personable and I am very happy I made the decision to go there.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. William T. Perks's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1998)

Banner Health