You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Phil M. Ecker

I went Dr Phil Ecker for hair loss treatment. He appeared friendly and was well spoken, but his knowledge regarding hair loss was what available on internet. He did not provide any extra help and he prescribed me blood test, which were not really required(My insurance paid half and I had to pay extra 240$ for that). Overall I was hugely disappointed with him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Ecker is top notch. You won't find a better dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Definitely the best doctor of any kind I have ever seen. Personable and friendly, as well as extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Ecker is best doctor of any kind that I have ever visited. Dr. Ecker has a smile on his face on every visit. He is not judgmental or condescending. My visits to Dr. Ecker are simple the best I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Ecker.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Phil is absolutely excellent in his chair-side manners. He will follow up with emails. Uses latest technology. Convenient location, hours, availability. Outstanding care!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Great and caring doctor. Very knowlegeable and his staff is very friendly. I wont go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Ecker has a very kind and approachable demeanor. Furthermore, he displayed a level of conscientiousness that I've never seen before in a doctor: after our discussion was finished, he popped back in and asked if I was waiting for anything or there was anything he could get for me. I answered no, as I was waiting to give a urine sample. I was so impressed that he wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting unnecessarily. On a final note, his staff was excellent as well. They were punctual, professional, and personable.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Very thorough. He got my psoriasis cleared for the first time in 2 decades. And he'll give you the time you need, not rush in and out.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Ecker was very thorough and his treatment regimen helped my condition immediately.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Phil M. Ecker's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=878648'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014