Ratings for Dr. Rebecca J. Middleton

I love Dr. Middleton! She has a great bed side manners and is very knowledgeable and always responds to my messages. I also love Nita (sp) her medical assistant. She's great! As for the rest of the staff they should be replaced. When calling the office to make an appt or ask a question I've been put on hold for 10 mins or more only for them to tell me I've dialed the wrong number (which I got off the website). They wont transfer you. You must hang and wait again for another rude clerk to put you on hold. If I didnt love my doctor I would definitely switch due to the rude staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

The staff is rude, especially Brandon, of whom I have repeatedly complained about. Patients are left on hold for an extremely long time. The phone rings busy when trying to make an appointment or get prescriptions refilled. The office is convenient and the doctors are knowledgable, the office staff makes this office difficutl to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Middleton is a very good general physician. She is attentive and seems generally concerned with issues arise. The office staff has gotten better through the years but could still get better. The Medical Assisant is a wonderful women with a great smile.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

The doctor is great but her support team (receptionist) was very impatient and rude. I dont think dr middleton gets messages or is even told when she has recieved a call from a patient. call backs are few and far between.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. is great but her office does not return phone calls. Not sure if the screener (the nurse) really passes on calls. I have experienced three different times with this practice of asking to speak with the Dr. and no one calls me back.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Rebecca J. Middleton's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)