Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

Dr. Saleh is good together with whole team. He gives you hope and walk with you all the way. i will highly recommend Dr Saleh to any body. i actually started with another doctor and i had to abandon after our first visit. this othe dr was so negative saying 'you are too fat... you need to cut 5 pound'. but when i came to Dr Saleh, he encouraged my and told me all will be fine. thank you Dr Saleh for your positive attitude and encouraging words. Without cut down i got pregnant even when others gave up you didn't. thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I don't rush to give a 5 star rating, because our fertility care was important to us and so is your care. However, I have to tell you Dr. Saleh, Heather, Lisa, Karen, and the entire SIRM Dallas staff have been nothing but a blessing to us. They provided honest, thorough, compassionate care. I love that Dr. Saleh shared the options and the risk in a way in which I could understand. He broke it down for us. They also provided safe, efficient, and compassionate care for my donor. They answered my questions and even filled in gaps for questions I had not even thought to ask. Yes, I had some leg work in the process, but it's only because they were working with me and my out of state donor! My point...they are worth your visit, your family's visit. I'm happy to report I'm leaving their care carrying two happy, healthy babies :) Thank you Dr. Saleh and staff!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Everyone was absolutely wonderful! Dr Saleh is an amazing doctor I would highly recommend he helped make mine and my husbands dream of having a baby together come true! All the staff are so friendly!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

It was fantastic to be at SIRM in the able hands of Dr.Saleh and his team. We have a healthy baby girl now.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Saleh, Lisa our incredible nurse and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing! After two years of frustration and heartache, we are well on our way to beginning the biggest adventure of our lives! I can not recommend Dr. Saleh and his amazing staff enough!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Selah and Heather, my nurse are miracle workers! We are pregnant with twins!!!! Their commitment and professionalism to me and my husband was top notch! The are The Best!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Our experience is wonderful. Staff is proffessional. My Nurse Lisa is very patient and always answered my questions. Dr Saleh was always there when in need. We were successful and delivered our baby full term.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Saleh was wonderful. This was our third round of IVF and each time was a different doctor and Saleh was our favorite as he was extremely positive, always with a smile on his face, an amazing bedside manner which really is important, and so knowledgeable. Him and his staff made this stressful experience a lot easier to handle. And, the most important, we finally were able to get pregnant!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Staff was always professional. Never experienced long waits at the office. Dr Saleh has a friendly and encouraging demeanor which put my husband and me at ease. Our nurse, Heather, was always there when we needed her and was exceptionally patient and kind. This is a very experienced group of people and thanks to them we are expecting our first child! So happy we chose to go with them. Always felt like we were in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Best doctor you could ever find! He is very knowledgeable, helpful and kind ! His nurse Lisa answered all my questions and help with every single step! I can know say that I'm 10 weeks pregnant !

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients