Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

I went to see Dr. Saleh after two miscarriages in a row. He sat down with me to explain the potential possibilities that could be contributing to the losses. He also outlined a plan and explained things in such a way a non-medical finance person could understand. He has also personally emailed me test results with an explanation of their meaning. Dr. Saleh is not only extremely bright but a truly caring thoughtful physician. I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to continuing my "baby journey" with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

If I could give 10 stars to Dr Saleh and his staff I would!! All around great team! Dr Saleh is compassionate, caring, informative, and takes his time with you rather than rushing you out the door so he can see his next patient. Heather is a spectacular nurse and was always available to help answer my questions, even the day after Christmas! My husband and I knew from the moment we met Dr Saleh that he would be the best choice for us and we have no regrets.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Saleh is very caring and straight forward. I chose now to write a review prior to IVF because no matter the outcome, I truly believe that Dr. Saleh works in the best interest of his patients. I pray for my IVF success and I pray for his as well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I just finished a February cycle with doctor Saleh and his staff. The experience was outstanding. Dr. Saleh was extremely thorough at the first meeting to explain and walk us through the procedure. At that time, we knew he was the one that we could trust. The entire process was not easy for me since I have full time school, moving and husband was away. He and his staff made it much easier with the schedule and everything else. I had OHS dues to the twins pregnancy. Dr. Saleh, nurse Lisa and nurse Heather were constantly checking on me and make sure I was alright (even during weekends). All and all, SIRM was a wonderful team that really cares about your needs and they sure fulfill it in many way. I am now almost 7 weeks pregnant with twins and will never forget what they have done for me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Love Dr Saleh and his staff. They are all very helpful and encouraging in these emotional times.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Saleh and his staff at SIRM are beyond incredible. My husband and immediately knew we wanted to work with Dr. Saleh as soon as we met him. He is compassionate, uplifting, informative and realistic at the same time. He is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. We would absolutely, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Saleh to others trying to conceive. His support staff was helpful, kind, and professional. It was an all around wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing! Very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am currently pregnant with our baby. We had done pgd and pgs to select a negative mutation baby and finally it worked. The staff is amazing and keeps and very easy to answer any questions you have. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Saleh and his staff. They are very caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Saleh!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I only have positive reviews to give to Dr Saleh and his staff. Dr Saleh took the time to go over my chart thoroughly after having done IVF with another physician. He explains everything in detail and was easily accessible when I had concerns/questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas