Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

Dr Saleh is something like a miracle worker . He is very kind and knowledgeable. He answers whatever questions you may have and is very empathetic towards your feelings and situation . His staff is also amazing , always available when you need them by phone or email . I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant with twins!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

It was a wonderful few months visiting Dr. Saleh. He is very caring, knowledgeable, funny and friendly. I am 9 weeks pregnant now and so happy we went to Dr. Saleh!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He's the best guys. He is knowledgeable. He is funny. He has the best staff and team you could ever ask for. Heather is simply the best nurse. Dr Saleh we praise God for making you chose this field of expertise to help couples like ourselves. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am very pleased with my experience at Dr. Saleh’s office. Doctor Saleh had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. He set down with me and explained all the options that available for us and made me feel that the whole process is very simple and easy. I will highly recommend Dr. Saleh to all couples who straggle with infertility. His staff is TERRIFIC and very helpful. Karen was wonderful answering all the questions and providing very valuable information.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Always on time, honest, kind and very helpful. He does what's in the best interest of his patients. We got pregnant with twins our first cycle. His bedside rapport is great but he's still honest and very funny.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

We came to see Dr. Saleh after leaving another RE that had a high success rate but a terrible bedside manner. I believe when going through such an emotional and difficult process, it’s important to feel like your doctor is “on your side.” Dr. Saleh is WONDERFUL. He immediately made us feel at ease, and positive about the future. And best of all, he’s great at what he does. His staff is attentive and kind. I felt cared for and encouraged. ONE round of IVF using ONE embryo, and I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with our miracle. Thank you, Dr. Saleh!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Absolutely loved working with Dr. Saleh. He made the whole process seem very simple and easy to understand. His use of graphs and charts was particularly helpful to me as we were chatting about our particular situation. And of course, most importantly- everything worked out wonderfully, thank you Dr Saleh!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Saleh is the best, he makes you feel like family. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

If you are looking for an infertility doctor, look no further. Dr. Saleh and his entire team are truly exceptional. Here's our story. My wife and I had been trying to conceive since 2012. After over 1yr of aggressively TTC by ourselves, we were unsuccessful. Then, we finally to finally seek assistance. We went to a different doctor (closer to our home) who decided to treat our unexplained infertility. We went through not 1, not 2 but 6 rounds of IUI but no luck still. The same doctor decided we should go with Invocell (clinical trial) as my wife and I both were in our early 30s. That process failed as well. We were completely devastated. I personally started searching for a qualified doctor by reading reviews and experiences others shared. There, I came across Dr. Saleh but I was a bit skeptical. So we decided to have an initial consultation (we did the same with more than 3 by the way). I was just stunned to see how down to earth and knowledgeable Dr. Saleh is after our first consultation. We immediately decided to move forward with our first IVF journey. Entire staff was exceptionally good and helped us throughout our journey. We transferred 2 embryos but luck was not on our side. unlike other clinics who just wants to take advantage and make money, Dr. Saleh left us to make whatever choice rather pressing on what to do next. With a heavy heart and being over emotional, we decided to move with 2nd IVF but Dr. Saleh refused to treat right away. He asked is to wait 3 months before he can take time to study what could've went wrong. Of course, female body needed time to fully recover as well. During that 3 month wait, we fully TTC ourselves hoping for a miracle but no luck there too. Finally, with different med doses suggested by doctor, we stared our 2nd IVF journey. We transferred 2 embryos again (one of them being a compact morula), shattered our hopes to become parents. Awaited 9 days after transfer to hear any failure result but this time God decided to change things a bit. My wife got pregnant with singleton. Cannot thank Dr. Saleh enough for his exemplary service.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Saleh is good together with whole team. He gives you hope and walk with you all the way. i will highly recommend Dr Saleh to any body. i actually started with another doctor and i had to abandon after our first visit. this othe dr was so negative saying 'you are too fat... you need to cut 5 pound'. but when i came to Dr Saleh, he encouraged my and told me all will be fine. thank you Dr Saleh for your positive attitude and encouraging words. Without cut down i got pregnant even when others gave up you didn't. thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients