Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

Dr. Saleh, Lisa our incredible nurse and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing! After two years of frustration and heartache, we are well on our way to beginning the biggest adventure of our lives! I can not recommend Dr. Saleh and his amazing staff enough!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Selah and Heather, my nurse are miracle workers! We are pregnant with twins!!!! Their commitment and professionalism to me and my husband was top notch! The are The Best!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Our experience is wonderful. Staff is proffessional. My Nurse Lisa is very patient and always answered my questions. Dr Saleh was always there when in need. We were successful and delivered our baby full term.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Saleh was wonderful. This was our third round of IVF and each time was a different doctor and Saleh was our favorite as he was extremely positive, always with a smile on his face, an amazing bedside manner which really is important, and so knowledgeable. Him and his staff made this stressful experience a lot easier to handle. And, the most important, we finally were able to get pregnant!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Staff was always professional. Never experienced long waits at the office. Dr Saleh has a friendly and encouraging demeanor which put my husband and me at ease. Our nurse, Heather, was always there when we needed her and was exceptionally patient and kind. This is a very experienced group of people and thanks to them we are expecting our first child! So happy we chose to go with them. Always felt like we were in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Best doctor you could ever find! He is very knowledgeable, helpful and kind ! His nurse Lisa answered all my questions and help with every single step! I can know say that I'm 10 weeks pregnant !

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

If you are looking for a fertility specialist, this is the doctor you want! He will pinpoint your issue and go over all options, along with answering any questions you have. The staff is friendly, professional, & always positive (what we all need in fertility)! We were successful and I am currently pregnant! Thanks Doctor Saleh!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I love the staff they always welcomed me and are great.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

He was the only Doctor that didn't turn me away due to my low AMH .. With that I was I knew I was one step closer to becoming a mommy. I love that the nurses Heather and Lisa are always there ti email you back after hours and weekends for questions that may arise..... We are spoiled there with Dr Saled ..... He always kept us up to date with our embryos growing...and I love that the Doctor always remembers who you are!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I went to see Dr. Saleh after two miscarriages in a row. He sat down with me to explain the potential possibilities that could be contributing to the losses. He also outlined a plan and explained things in such a way a non-medical finance person could understand. He has also personally emailed me test results with an explanation of their meaning. Dr. Saleh is not only extremely bright but a truly caring thoughtful physician. I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to continuing my "baby journey" with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients