Dr. Walid A. Saleh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

Doctor and his staff were very friendly and welcoming. Lisa and Heather were amazing

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He and his staff were very sweet and made me feel comfortable. Positive attitude every time I was there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Great experience. Staff helped navigate the ups and downs of infertility

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

We're very happy with our experience with Dr Saleh and his staff. Great, knowledgeable and definitely recommended doctor. Heather is very nice and responded promptly to our questions. Enjoying our 2 months old little one.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Walid Saleh is honest and has a wonderful bedside manner and a great sense of humor. We are so thankful to him and our nurse, Lisa, for helping us start a family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

We LOVE Dr. Saleh! We could not have been any happier with our experience. The staff and nurses were wonderful. We cannot wait to begin our journey with our precious little baby!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Saleh is the Best doctor I have met. He is very knowledgeable and always reachable. After five years wait for a baby, me and my husband consulted Dr.Saleh and he advised us to do IVF . Now I am 7 week pregnant !!! Thank you Dr.Walid !!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Saleh is excellent. He made a hard time extremely easy. We had IVF once and had twins take the first time. I drove from Arkansas based on his reviews and his team did not disappoint.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Saleh. Dr. Saleh is very knowledgeable, caring and wants to do his best to help. He saved me from having to do a surgery that many other doctors recommended- a surgery that later I found out would have really complicated my ability to get pregnant. He is also very caring and detailed and takes the time to explain things and make sure he answers all your questions. His staff is also very professional.. My nurse Lisa is amazing, always prompt in responding to any questions and follows up with me so well! I feel very well cared for at their office. And, I am now pregnant and pray that this will be it!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr Saleh and his office staff are the NICEST people I have ever met. They made the scariest time in our lives as easy as they could, and as I sit here today cradling my twin bump- I am forever grateful to them. They are like a second family to me, and I would send any friends and family suffering from infertility to Dr Saleh in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients