Dr. Walid A. Saleh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

He is excellent . Won’t suggest unnecessary procedures or treatments . Staff is excellent

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Saleh, his nurse Lisa and his staff are wonderful, knowledgeable and compassionate. Of the many specialists I have seen, he has been the kindest and most empathic.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Saleh and his staff are great! They make what’s oftentimes a scary and uncertain situation more tolerable and put you at ease.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

"You are #1 Dr Saleh" Thank you so much for what you and your staff do!!! Thank you Heather you are a #1 nurse😘😘😘😘😘

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Best DR in the States.. I love DR Saleh for number of reason related to my 11 years of infertility journey.. I love the way he treated me, like someone treats his own daughter and feels the pain.. he will go out of his way to wipe your tears and he will also make sure you go home with the baby. I greatly appreciate you, DR Saleh for the wonderful support. Regards, Your patient, Ria

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Doctor and his staff were very friendly and welcoming. Lisa and Heather were amazing

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He and his staff were very sweet and made me feel comfortable. Positive attitude every time I was there.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Great experience. Staff helped navigate the ups and downs of infertility

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

We're very happy with our experience with Dr Saleh and his staff. Great, knowledgeable and definitely recommended doctor. Heather is very nice and responded promptly to our questions. Enjoying our 2 months old little one.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Walid Saleh is honest and has a wonderful bedside manner and a great sense of humor. We are so thankful to him and our nurse, Lisa, for helping us start a family.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients