Ratings for Dr. Walid A. Saleh

Dr. Saleh and his staff are amazing! Very kind and professional. I would definitely recommend his office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am currently pregnant with our baby. We had done pgd and pgs to select a negative mutation baby and finally it worked. The staff is amazing and keeps and very easy to answer any questions you have. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Saleh and his staff. They are very caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Saleh!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I only have positive reviews to give to Dr Saleh and his staff. Dr Saleh took the time to go over my chart thoroughly after having done IVF with another physician. He explains everything in detail and was easily accessible when I had concerns/questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My husband and I had a positive experience with Dr. Saleh and his staff. All were very supportive, understanding, answered all of our (million) questions and were always positive and comforting in a time of insecurity and doubt.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr.Saleh is Great Doctor. He always suggest you what is best for you. we made best decision ever consulting dr.saleh. you will not disappoint . he dont waste your time or money , he always talk straight about case.Great experience ever, I will surely recommend others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Saleh is amazing!!! We felt comfortable with him and felt included in all decisions from day 1. He always has an upbeat and welcoming personality. As a same gender couple we felt he always treated us with respect and no different others.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Excellent doctor and staff! Dr. Saleh is very patient and understanding and never gives up!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He is great, answers the questions very kindly, thanks!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

We felt very comfortable from day1 and we always felt that we are in good hands. Dr.Saleh and his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Walid A. Saleh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients