Ratings for Dr. Brian Kleinberg

I have had the great pleasure of having Dr Brian Kleinberg work on my carpel tunnel issue and i must say i have seen such an INCREDIBLE improvement. More sessions to come and an even better outcome in the end. THANK YOU!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

An incredible chiropractor, an even better person. I have repeatedly visited Dr. Kleinberg and will continue to do so anytime I need to. He is truly skilled in a variety of different forms of treatments and is always reliable and honest. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Kleinberg is a very knowledgeable and skilled chiropractor. I was initially afraid to see a chiropractor but after a consultation, I could tell that this was a person who I could trust. He clearly explained his approach and was very gentle in treatment. I was amazed at what he was able to do to alleviate my chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

An incredible chiropractor and an equally genuine person.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Kleinberg is a very competent Criropractor. He has handled three separate injuries fully for me over the years. The latest was my shoulder and I had lost a lot of movement..so much that I thought I would have to quit playing hockey. Using Shockwave therapy I now have full movement and have no problem playing hockey once again.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I have seen Dr. Kleinberg for 2 separate issues (wrist and shoulder) over the past few years , and he has been great every time I visited him. Very professional, explains things to you, helpful, just a fantastic doctor. Have recommended him to others too. Receptionist Marilyn is awesome too, so friendly, helpful, and a great attitude. Don't hesitate to go there!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

I have recurrent sports injuries. Dr. Kleinberg has always come to my rescue! Most recently I had an mcl knee sprain and Dr. Kleinberg gave me laser and ultrasound treatments, educating me on how to care for it when I go home until the next treatment. I went within the first 24 hours of my injury and saw dramatic changes within the first week. Dr. Kleinberg is friendly, helps you understand your injury and has individualized treatment plans based on your lifestyle and needs. I would highly highly recommend. You will leave feeling physically better but also with a smile on your face as Dr. Kleinberg and his staff are pleasant to be around and work with.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr Kleinberg and his staff are very kind and welcoming. He was very helpful in helping me recover from my condition with a personalized treatment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor Kleinberg is an outstanding Chiropractor. In the past I was reluctant to see Chiropractor, because I was always thinking a Chiropractor is a doctor who does treatment by doing manipulation of bones structure. Doctor Kleinberg does much more than that. He evaluates, listen patient's concern and determine what treatment option is the best for the patient. Clearly explain to me what is being done and the reason is. He treated successfully on my back pain due to muscle entrapment and bulging disk. Doctor Kleinberg is a caring Chiropractor, always focus for the best treatment for his patient. I highly recommend doctor Kleinberg if you need a Chiropractor. As well his receptionist Marilyn is very friendly and always wellcome you and make you at ease.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Kleinberg is an excellent chiropractor. I have tried a number of different treatment options to deal with a chronic shoulder and neck injury, including and Dr. Kleinberg has been the only one that has given me significant and long lasting results. I would highly recommend his services. His staff is friendly and helpful. He has always been punctual to his appointments. He has a great bed-side manner, and always makes me feel comfortable during the treatments.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Brian Kleinberg's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1982)