Ratings for Dr. Peggy D. Headstrom

It seems to me that all she wants to do is colonoscopy to make money. Other reviewer said all she did was to point to the counter probiotics and that's what she did with me too. Well, she also pointed to Pepto and Metamucil. She does not know that we don't even know what to ask her to understand what's wrong with us. She does not offer her opinions unless we ask. She gave me short answers often vague. Einstein said "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" and she doesn't understand it well enough is my conclusion after 1 year with her. Oh, she wanted to do another colonoscopy if antibiotic didn't work. Nothing made sense to me until I went and saw my primary doctor. He reviewed all her comments and test results with me for 1 hour and I understood so much more what Headstrom was thinking. I switched doctor today because my illness is consuming me for too long. I regret my original decision to see her even though I saw poor reviews only because I didn't want to drive all the way to Seattle downtown.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

This provider has ZERO compassion. I came in with pain in my stomach and a positive C. Diff test - she wouldn't even review it. Was completely dismissive of how aweful I felt. I did a second C. Diff test for her which was also positive. This was my second and last visit to Dr. Headstrom.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was charged $400 for a 15 minute appointment. How can anyone charge $1,200 an hour for telling someone to take over the counter probiotics?

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Peggy D. Headstrom's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Oxford