Ratings for Dr. John Doig

I am sorry to just hear about John Doing's passing away. He gave my wife a new life with his surgery on her grade 4 endometriosis. Shall be ever grateful for his services. My his soul RIP!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

After returning from overseas for a number years I am saddened to hear of the death of John Doig. He helped me through some very difficult times and I probably owe him my life. A wonderful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I can honestly say Dr Doig saved my life – I am extremely grateful for his skill and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He saved my life by knowing others were wrong and it was not a Bartholins gland cyst but cancer. Thankful to him every day.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Brilliant bloke and wise doctor- thank you John for Ellis and Charlie Chamberlain, both in their twenties now x

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dollars don't come into it when John has rewarded us with a beautiful child my husband & I were never "meant to have" - Absolutely brilliant and forever grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009