Ratings for Dr. Nellina Saveriano

I have been to Dr. Saveriano twice and I knew the first time she was not a caring dr. as I went to get help dealing with a very personal and painful problem that from the sounds of it will never go away but she did not give me any suggestions on how to deal with it or make my life better - it was the fastest exam I have ever had. This time I agreed to give her one more try with a different problem and I think she took 4 minutes out of her busy schedule to see me & 2 of them were to get me into a gown for the appointment lol Never again as she isn't going to get a third strike SHE IS ALREADY OUT in my books

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

She looked at my skin condition with a blink of the eye, I felt like she did not examine me properly, she was cold. In and out, she is just there for her pay check.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

If you're seeing this hoe for an appointment, make sure to make a appointment with another dermatologist, she knows nothing

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

She misdiagnosed skin cancer for acne and gave no prescriptions for my adult acne, the worst part is that she needs glasses because she was squinting. Time to retire when you treat people poorly for life or death situations.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Went for several years , requested a new dr and took a year only burned spots never dealt with my overall concerns. Requested a new dr took a year, but my problems are now being address by a dr that talks to me and listens

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Excellent Doctor good bedside manner, very helpful

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have used Dr Saveriano for a few years and find her to be very caring and being a woman, for me is a definite plus.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This Dr. is useless. Unfortunately I did not get my request of Doctor Vignjevic. I wasted my time (and hers apparently) and should have gone to the drug store for OTC medication as she suggested.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I find her to be very helpful and knowledgable . She refers to another Dr. When she is not comfortable treating you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I loved seeing Dr. Saveriano. She is one of the most kind and caring physicians I have met. She always conducted herself with a very "patient-centred" approach. I have so much respect for her. Thank you for your great care!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012