Ratings for Dr. Nellina Saveriano

She misdiagnosed skin cancer for acne and gave no prescriptions for my adult acne, the worst part is that she needs glasses because she was squinting. Time to retire when you treat people poorly for life or death situations.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Went for several years , requested a new dr and took a year only burned spots never dealt with my overall concerns. Requested a new dr took a year, but my problems are now being address by a dr that talks to me and listens

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Excellent Doctor good bedside manner, very helpful

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have used Dr Saveriano for a few years and find her to be very caring and being a woman, for me is a definite plus.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This Dr. is useless. Unfortunately I did not get my request of Doctor Vignjevic. I wasted my time (and hers apparently) and should have gone to the drug store for OTC medication as she suggested.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I find her to be very helpful and knowledgable . She refers to another Dr. When she is not comfortable treating you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I loved seeing Dr. Saveriano. She is one of the most kind and caring physicians I have met. She always conducted herself with a very "patient-centred" approach. I have so much respect for her. Thank you for your great care!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

I have mild psoriasis and have seen Dr. Saveriano several times. When most dermatologists have gone into cosmetic work, she still cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Fantastic Doctor, I have never had the problems other people have had. She has actually given me more time than I should have had. Any specialists can be put behind schedule, basically its our governments Health care system, with not enough doctors and too many sick people. I wish she was my family doctors as well.Kudos to Dr Savriano. D Churm

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I found this Dr very rude. She rushed me through after waiting to get an appointment and get in to see her. Didn't look at my condition just said I'd have it for life and let me go.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011