Ratings for Dr. William Steven Willis

HAve seen Dr. WIllis for over 20 years. He is caring and spends time with patients.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

we have used dr willis for many years followed him over form his fairfield office my daughter who just turned 18 has seen him all her life would not concider anyone else best family doctor in Pensacola. always listens well to our problems. takes great care of us. THANKS DR. WILLIS WE LOVE YOU

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Willis for approximately 6 months and have found him and his office staff to be far superior to my previous Dr. It was easy to get an appointment and he performed a thorough physical. He spent time with me and I did not feel rushed. My wife is moving to Dr. Willis as well. Glad that I made the switch!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Willis has always been great to me. I even followed him when he moved from West Pensacola to East Pensacola which means I drive 40 min to go to the doctors but his patient relationship is that good. He listens but is effiecient in getting you in and out of his office which is important to me. I have also called in for an appointment but I happen to have just landed at the airport went straigt to his office and he got me in very quickly. He may have just wanted me out his lobby. Unlike other GP, he does not pretend to be an expert at everything and he realizes his own limination and will send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Willis is always willing to prescribe what you need (not necessarily what you want) - which is smart. You do feel a tad rushed sometimes, but he listens. He will also refer you to a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Willis! I have NEVER had any problems with this doctor. I have called several times needing an appt. right away and the staff was always able to make an appt. for me in the afternoon. They literally squeeze me in sometimes. He is not hesitant to prescribe antibiotics, if needed. My daughter has to go to him twice a year because of bronchitis. Now, he is even offering a weight loss program which he and his practitioner will participate in along with other patients. He is always prompt and he ensures that I have blood work completed on a regular basis to check for diabetes, thyroid, iron deficiencies, etc. I highly recommend this doctor. He cares about your entire family.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Dr. Willis takes great care of our whole family. He takes time to listen and he is very professional but also kind, caring and friendly. I trust him with my life and the lives of my family.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Went to this doctor and never gave me any medicine for stomach infection. Subsequently, had to go to the ER, and racked up a 400 bill because he would not prescribe basic antibiotics at time of office visit. Unbelievable!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Great attitude and especially good with kids. If you have an infection has no problem giving you antibiotics and cough medicine. When I have insomnia or anxiety I have to go to another Dr. because Willis will not treat me with medicines that work. That is the only problem I have with him, which isn't a big deal because since I know that I go to another Dr. for that who does treat me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Takes time to listen to his patients. Never makes you feel you are wasting his time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. William Steven Willis's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup