Ratings for Dr. John S. Wendt

He did not have very much knowledge about CRPS and was definitely working as an workmans comp Dr.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

DO NOT go to this doctor if you have any physical symptoims such as back pain. He misdiagnosed me and sent me away with my spinal cord being compressed. He also failed to diagnose me as having degenerative spine disease. Hes an idiot plain and simple. I am sure he does do after office hours stuff..hmm wonder what thats about!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

No attention to neurological issues affecting my body and mind and causing me unbearable pain and decreasing my ability to function. Given inappropriate medication for another complaint and told to meditate. He said I no longer needed his help and refused to do an MRI.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Very thorough and easy to deal with. Experienced in his field.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

He treats the medical condition on hours. And treats the rest of the patient after his regular office/hospital hours. He leads Mindfulness based Stress Reduction (MBSR) classes and Compassion Meditations. He is truly a complete whole mind-body practioner.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. John S. Wendt's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim