Ratings for Dr. Suresh Kadoli

Not happy at all with staff or Dr. Don't waist your time, find another Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

He actually kept nodding off while he was talking to me during our second session. I was trying to elaborate on my current state of mind and it was VERY distracting trying to talk to someone who was struggling to stay awake and kept closing their eyes and their head would bob. This is the person who has my mental health in their hands!! Very scary!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

I have to strongly agree with the above poster. I took my medical records from my family doctor to show my history of panic disorder for more than 15 years. He wanted nothing to do with these documents. You bascially say yes and no and if you even start to elaborate on anything related to your medical disorder he will cut you off.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

His secretary and him are both VERY RUDE. He asks you belittling questions and acts like you OWE him an answer. Its been almost 3 weeks and he still has not repaired his FAX machine. So if you need a prior approval on meds you desperately need you're screwed. Ive had a scrip at Wal Mart pharmacy for 4 weeks now unfilled!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008