Ratings for Dr. Peter Michael Vignjevic

I went to this office and was seen my dr. Backstein. Let me tell you, i have never dealt with such a rude person, let alone doctor in my life. Nothing was explained to me. It was a 'get you in quick and out, i don't have time for questions or anything' kind of appointment. Who puts a consult AND procedure on the same day?? A money hungry doctor. Will not ever return.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Horrible. He hasn't bothered to do an actually examine - just a quick looksy - or even suggest a diagnosis for my skin condition that I was refereed by my family doctor to him for. He just breezes in an out, spends literally less than 20 seconds examining me, says he doesn't think the condition is entirely what is suspected and says the nurse will be in, in a moment. No attempt has been made to diagnose the condition. I don't feel reassured that there is not a more serious issue after visiting his office. I don't even know what the condition is after visiting his office several times. Or that the condition is being treated properly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

My experience at Dr V’s was absolutely horrible. I came in for an appt as I got a referral from my doctor to see a dermatologist for my constant breakouts. I spoke to the receptionist who was not kind. I then got brought into the room to wait for the doctor. His assistant came in and just asked me questions and documented it on his computer. A few minutes later when Dr V entered he didn’t even say hello, he sat down at the computer and didn’t even glance over at me. He incinuated since I am a server I probably can’t afford the $200 cream prescription, and when I said I could he mentioned Acutane. I had come into the office to get my questions answered and wasn’t even even able to ask one because he pritned out pages for me to read, got up and left the room all within minutes. He was extremely unprofessional and I left crying. I will never go back and I do not recommend him at all!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

..................................................

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. V was fantastic. I'm not sure why some comments were negative towards his staff, they were very friendly. I trust Dr. V and I would not go anywhere else and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Fantastic doctor, he is patient, explains everything clearly and is extremely friendly. Thankful that we have such a knowledgeable and caring Dr. in Hamilton!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Terrific doctor. Treated my Plantars wart successful. My dandruff with no problem. But most of all he probably saved my life when he suggested that he biopsy a mole on my face. Yep, Melanoma. Arranged a plastic surgeon for me, and the cancer was successfully removed. Lot of people complain about his office staff and him trying to sell sunscreen, but so what? He looked after me like a doctor should.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

If you are going to the dermatologist for something straight forward like wart removal I'm sure he's fine, however, I would not recommend him for anything further. I saw him a number of times when trying to diagnosis a skin problem and never got a good answer. He was in and out of the room in less than 10 minutes and a good portion of that time was spent trying to sell me expensive sunscreens, moisturizers and procedures at his cosmetics clinic. I stopped going back because I got tired of the constant up selling. I don't like feeling like I have to buy something when I go to see my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I must have had 15+ liquid nitrogen treatments with a dermatologist to remove warts on my hands. So when I showed up at Dr. V's office and they brought out the liquid nitrogen spray again I was doubtful and worried I'd never get rid of these. The assistant scraped off all the dead skin and callous from the wart to get to the root ( which my old dermatologist never did). They saw me back for 3 weeks which by then all of them were gone. Not only did they seem to know more about how to treat this, they also took the time and make sure every treatment was enough to effective. A quick spray of the nitrogen does nothing. You need to remove all dead skin/callous from the wart and then hit the root multiple times each treatment for 5+ seconds a spray. Painful? Yes. Effective 100% yes! I recommend anyone that is struggling with these warts to give Dr. V's office a try him and the ladies are great, kind and knowledgeable professionals! Cheers.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I saw Dr. V today for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of time he actually spent with me and that he was able to removed 3 suspicious spots in the same appointment. I had previously been to an Ancaster dermatologist who basically told me, my family doctor can check my skin, and not to come back to see her? I already have my appointment with Dr. V next year. Totally happy with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016