Ratings for Dr. Peter Michael Vignjevic

If you are going to the dermatologist for something straight forward like wart removal I'm sure he's fine, however, I would not recommend him for anything further. I saw him a number of times when trying to diagnosis a skin problem and never got a good answer. He was in and out of the room in less than 10 minutes and a good portion of that time was spent trying to sell me expensive sunscreens, moisturizers and procedures at his cosmetics clinic. I stopped going back because I got tired of the constant up selling. I don't like feeling like I have to buy something when I go to see my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I must have had 15+ liquid nitrogen treatments with a dermatologist to remove warts on my hands. So when I showed up at Dr. V's office and they brought out the liquid nitrogen spray again I was doubtful and worried I'd never get rid of these. The assistant scraped off all the dead skin and callous from the wart to get to the root ( which my old dermatologist never did). They saw me back for 3 weeks which by then all of them were gone. Not only did they seem to know more about how to treat this, they also took the time and make sure every treatment was enough to effective. A quick spray of the nitrogen does nothing. You need to remove all dead skin/callous from the wart and then hit the root multiple times each treatment for 5+ seconds a spray. Painful? Yes. Effective 100% yes! I recommend anyone that is struggling with these warts to give Dr. V's office a try him and the ladies are great, kind and knowledgeable professionals! Cheers.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Omg, for two years I told this piece of condesending piece of ---- that I was exposed to mold. I had pictures, everything to prove it was in my home. First of all he didn't listen to me when I said I was exposed. I had hands like a burn victim, hair loss, memory, slur, drool, skin lesions, eye problems, cough, nails deformed and nail atrophy, muscle atrophy,feet bottoms, inflammation in my body, hematuria now, reproductive, much more. He gave me cremes that had mold spores in them. He refused to listen to me and recommended other doctors don't listen either. I suffered like a burn victim, like a vegetable. Loss of work, stuck on disability now. No he was too lazy to respect me and do his research like I did. For those who need testing on inflammation get this test and get a new doctor, he's a piece of no minded ---- Test:: HLA DR TYPING. Go to Life labs. It's for lime disease and mold exposure. He is a big fat zero loser!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I saw Dr. V today for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of time he actually spent with me and that he was able to removed 3 suspicious spots in the same appointment. I had previously been to an Ancaster dermatologist who basically told me, my family doctor can check my skin, and not to come back to see her? I already have my appointment with Dr. V next year. Totally happy with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had attended the office for a follow-up appointment to see Dr. V. He is such a great doctor and takes the time to listen to the concerns I have for past number of years I have seen him. I have NO complaints about him whatsoever! However, I did have a qualm about the administrative girls. I was at the desk booking my next appointment when a red haired lady in heels stormed out of a door and belittled and yelled at one of the girls at the front desk. I was appalled and felt so embarrassed and sorry for her having to deal with such unprofessional treatment within the workplace. I could only imagine how she felt being yelled at, let alone in front of a patient. Perhaps this is why the front desk girls seem so miserable, non-friendly and non-inviting (at least this is my experience within the office). Better representation is needed to top off Dr. Vs upbeat and kind personality and his beautiful office!

Submitted August 20, 2016

Terrible receptionists! So rude. The doctor is very nice. But unfortunately you cannot talk with the staff without them giving attitude!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Ive been going to see Dr. V for over 10 years. I've found him to be very professional, knowledgable and to the point.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

If I could give negative stars, I would. Terrible money hungry doctor, not at all interested in his patients - just money.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been seeing Dr V for the past 3 years and have found his office to be very well run, with friendly, competent desk staff. The appointments are very punctual, if not early, and Dr V is very approachable and knowledgeable. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I've been to many dermatologists over the years and Dr. V and staff are the absolute best.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016