Ratings for Dr. Mark Czubak

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Marks for many years now along with our family members. He has been instrumental in guiding us through some health issues. Mark continues to offer us excellent care, while guiding us to stay healthy. Dr. Mark you are the best!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Mark is a superior chiropractor. He has helped my whole family when it comes to back issues!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My husband and I are patients of Dr Mark. We have been his patients for over 2 years now. Together we visit him regularly to maintain the progress we've made thus far. He is absolutely amazing at what he does. He always goes above and beyond, providing specific care to each of us. Dr mark and the staff are very friendly , kind and thoughtful, together they create a very positive environment. I would highly reccomend him to anyone. He has helped us in so many ways, and the journey's not over yet! :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

They are great. There really is nothing more that they can possibly do to improve on their already outstanding services.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

The staff at Smiths Falls Family Chiropractic are very welcoming and accomodating. We have been a patient of Dr. Marks for many years. Mark is always very knowledgeable and compassionate about your well being.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Mark's for about 15 years and he has consistently been a great listener and a superb Dr. More than once he has been able to address an issue that I was waiting to see my family physician about, and before I could get that appt, Mark had corrected the condition! The staff are always very accommodating. I am so glad that I have Mark to keep my spine in line and the rest of me in good health. He treats his patients with great care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I am very satisfied with the services provided by the Doctors and staff at Smiths Falls Family Chiropractic. I will definitely be returning to them in the future.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I am very satisfied with the quality of services I receive. I would recommend them to anyone. They are great.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Marks for many years and believe his care is the only thing that has kept me functioning and able to work. Last November I was incapacitated with severe abdominal Pain. My MD sent me for 2 Ultrasounds then referred me to see a general surgeon (Possible Hernia) and an Internalist. Neither specialist had any idea what was wrong. Since I am about an hour’s drive from my Chiropractor, I was Unable to see Doctor Mark during this time. In February I managed to see Mark for the first time after my incapacitation. In 20 minutes he did an assessment and an X-ray that showed I had a growth on the top of my femur. Since he diagnosed the source of my problem I have had a bone scan Ct scan and further X rays. Without the appointment with Mark, I believe that the rest of the medical community would still be guessing at what was wrong with me. I’m grateful to Mark for his continuing care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Mark has been looking after my family for a long time, I don't think you could find a better chiropractor or staff. Everyone is friendly, thoughtful, and very professional. He has helped me through pain and stress. I would give him a 10 if the rating on this site went that high.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010