Ratings for Dr. Arjun V. Gururaj

Extremely happy with this cardiologist. I only see Dr. Gururaj from this group. I have CHF, Myopathy, Sleep Apnea, CABG X5, Defibrillator, etc. This doctor has shown more care and compassion than any others before. He has tried new methods and procedures and is constantly hunting to find a method of treatment to delay the inevitable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This doctor is extremely arrogant and frankly can care less about his patients. He never spends more than 3 mins w/his patients. I'll never go to him again!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Over the period of the last 5 years, or so, I have been "going" to Nevada Heart and Vascular in Las Vegas. I have been "seen" by four of their doctors. I will be getting a pacemaker implant from this doctor tommorrow. I have received an Implantable Loop Recorder about one month ago from Dr. Berkeley. Other doctors were Bowers, and Vallencia. So far, I do not have any quibbles with their work, with one exception. All of the doctors associated with this pactice, that I have had contact with, are NOT professionally sensitive,and caring to their patients as human beings! Whenever I have been to these doctors, I definitely feel that they are rushing me along in a very stressful way. I just feel that they take absolutely no interest in treating me as an individual. I was never, never, never asked, in a really caring, friendly way, "How are you doing? How is your family? What do you think about your treatment?" When I received my ILR Dr. Berlely did NOT stop in the prep area.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Arjun V. Gururaj's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)