Ratings for Dr. Alisa Yang

Last two visits, I have not gotten any relief from headaches, pain, numbness, cramping in hands and feet 4 weeks after flu vaccine. She said, only treatment would be physical therapy. Nothing offered for continuing pain. WebMD said, peripheral neuropathy - she seemed to think this was normal. They offered many pain management solutions. She said, my age (62) was reason I developed pain and weakness after vaccine and needed PT. Two days prior to vaccine, I ran 1/2 marathon. Now, I can't walk up a flight of stairs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Yang has been my doctor for a long time and I love her. She always answers my questions thoroughly, her physical exams are thorough, she always makes sure I'm up to date with my preventative exams like colonoscopies, mamograms, etc, and she really cares about her patients. She is always nice and thoughtful in her attitude. I brought my mother to see Dr. Yang, and she really loves Dr. Yang too! I highly recommend her as a primary care physician!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I saw Dr Yang for a physical and complained of an unusually long period, nausea, abdominal and back pain on my right side. She said I am getting older (43) and periods become more difficult. I had two other long periods and the pain never subsided. I went to another OB/GYN who sent me for an ultrasound. I discovered that the right side pain was due to a 7.5 cm cyst and she recommended surgery. My husband also saw her and asked for a prostate exam and colonoscopy. She told him to wait until he was 50 even thought members of his family died of those diseases before 50! Thanks, but no thanks if you want to live!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Started out good but she was rude at my last visit and as a result I changed doctors

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Alisa Yang's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Ameritas