Ratings for Dr. Darryl Maher

I have been going to Maher Chiropractic for many years. The treatment I receive there has greatly improved my physical well being. I used to suffer from a lot of lower back pain and muscle spasms as well as wrist pain and these symptoms have all drastically improved. Dr. Maher's primary focus is to work with his patients and achieve a healthy spine over time which keeps the lines of communication from the brain to the rest of the body open which allows the body to heal itself instead of using pharmaceuticals or other pain masking methods as treatment. The clinic has a very fun and welcoming atmosphere as well as efficient and professional. Casey always greets you with a smile when you walk in. If you are looking for excellent chiropractic care you have found the right place!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Maher after I had a car accident and physiotherapy didn’t seem to be helping. I’ve noticed a difference and if I miss an appointment. Look forward to continuing to feel better!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I appreciate the environment that Dr Maher fosters at his practice. He is open and caring, and ensures that his patients are heard. The facility is kid-friendly (as my 2yr old son would attest, if he could say so), and Casey is fantastic as a receptionist. Dr Maher looks beyond a simple adjustment to ensure that the work that he does will actually help the patient, instead of a simple adjustment that does nothing aside from ensuring future chiropractor appointments. He is efficient and good at what he does, and I am seeing the benefits first-hand as I can play with my son without worrying about the crippling back pain that used to come with that.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I really enjoy my Chiropractor because he is friendly ,supportive, helpful, and knowledgeable and spirit filled. I find it easy to speak to him about any problems I may be having including personal problems. He positive every time we speak. I am fortunate to be able to call him my chiropractor but also my friend. He gave me faith back in believing in chiropractor. Something I had lost in my younger years.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I had lost faith in chiropractors, but Dr Maher has restored it. Haven’t felt this good in a long time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr Darry Mahar has treated me for almost 10 years now and it has changed my life. He is always kind, caring, knowledgeable and supportive. With his treatment I have been able to remain healthy and active into my senior years. I highly recommend Dr Mahar to anyone suffering from physical ailments.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Darryl Maher is genuinely interested in his patients overall wellness. He and Casey offer a welcoming, positive and caring environment. I highly recommend anyone looking for a chiropractor to see Dr. Darryl.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Maher since 2011. I never knew that my body could feel so good. I am happy with his personality, love the staff, and I believe I will be a life long patient. THANK YOU for the gift of health.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have been in chiropractic care for the past 37 years. Dr. Maher is my third chiropractor in that time. He has been my chiropractic care physician for the past 8 years. I have to say, he has been the best chiropractor . I have fibromyalgia, arthritis and depression. I live with chronic pain daily. I had been going to a pain management clinic receiving multiple injections bi-weekly for over 7 years. Since I’ve been seeing Dr. Maher I no longer need those painful injections! My posture is so much better, my pain relief is better. He has me doing specific exercises for my condition daily. My pain level has dropped from a 7-8 out of 10 down to a 3-4 out of 10! My depression has improved. I sleep better. My whole quality of life has improved. Dr. Maher has been the only chiropractor who has taken an overall interest in my continual chiropractic care, instead of just treating ‘my symptoms’. He does 6 month reviews and changes my treatment plan if necessary. In the past 30 years, before I started seeing him, no other chiropractor did that. As long as Dr. Maher is a chiropractor, I will continue being one of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Maher for a few years now and I couldn't be happier with my results. Many of my "symptoms" went away within a couple months but I'm so grateful to still be getting adjusted weekly. Dr. Maher has been such a great help to getting my body back to functioning, healing and recreating properly. I will forever continue my chiropractic care because of him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018