Ratings for Dr. Jean N. Messihi

Dr. Messihi comes with my highest recommendation! He was caring and thorough and didn't give up until he figured out what was making me so sick over the past couple of years. It turned out to be my gallbladder, which was removed a couple weeks ago by a fantastic surgeon, (Dr. Juan "Juanderful" Gonzalez:) whom the doctor recommended. It was also discovered that I have a mass on my ovary, which is being taken care of next. I am extremely thankful for the good care I received from Dr. Messihi and his employees. Blood work was provided in-house by a kind and sweet member of his staff, the ultrasound tech put a smile on my face in spite of the pain I was feeling, the results were given to me in a timely manner and the receptionist was always a pleasure to speak with! They worked with my financial situation too, which helped me not become super stressed out on top of everything else. For these many reasons, I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Jean Messihi.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Messihi is one of the most caring doctors you will ever meet. Dr. Messihi is genuine and will give you all the time you need to answer any questions you may have concerning your health issue. I have been a patient for over 20 years helping me live with a serious medical condition and I am grateful he is my Physician. The staff is respectful and attentive and try to meet what ever request you may have. Parking is on the street so give yourself a little time because you may have to park a block or so from the office. I highly recommend Messihi's services for anyone who needs an internist or infectious disease doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Messihi. He takes personal time to discuss with patients any results and follows-up. Personally concerned for his patients. The staff is also very helpful and responsive. I have never waited more than 15 minutes for an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Great doctor. He took time to listen to my issues and addressed them patiently. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

He's a great doctor that takes the time to answer all your questions. He has a great sens of humor too. Solid dude!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. messihi is a very d caring doctor whose services have kept me healthy for many years hes 1 of a kind! numero uno! sincerly t. carson

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Messihi for 9 years and he is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner and I feel he really listens to your concerns. The office staff has changed over the years, but they have all been great as well.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Messihi for more than 10 years. His warm bedside manner combined with his expertise and sense of humour actually make going to the Dr. almost fun. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I've had the pleasure of going to Dr. Messihi's office for over 10 years now. His bedside manor is amazing and he is so caring it hurts. This man got me through a very hard time in life with an illness that I'm happy to report is gone. I recommend him highly if your local in Hudson County his office is very easy to get too, and his staff is very kind and really make you feel special.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Jean N. Messihi's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1975)

Healthnet