Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Templeman

I've only seen Dr. Templeman twice so far but I will definitely continuing taking my children to him. I never have to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room (and by this I mean 2 or 3 minutes MAX, seriously). I think at my last appointment I was in the office for a total of 40 minutes; I was very happy about this! The staff is very friendly & helpful. Dr. Templeman is very knowledgeable & friendly. He's very patient & really takes time to answer your questions. I'd had some negative experiences with previous pediatricians but now I've found the right doctor for me! I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

My son has a medical condition that was found during my first pregnancy ultrasound so I wanted to find a Pediatrician that I was comfortable with taking on his situation. Upon recommendation of my midwife I consulted and met Dr. Templeman prior to my sons delivery. He was so kind, knowledgeable and patient, he never acts rushed or bothered by your questions. He is very punctual, even on seemingly busy days at his office. He is also sweet with my baby. I like the fact he gives me his COMPLETE attention while we are there and has been fantastic to have a Doctor patient relationship with. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Mark C. Templeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1989)