Ratings for Dr. Angela Smith

Dr. Smith spent alot of time with me. This was my first appointment with her. She was genuinely concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr Smith and her incredible medical skills. Also, her staff are awesome too.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

My experience was the same as others who commented before me. Angela Smith and her staff are rude and uncaring. Dr. Smith often seemed rushed and confused. Staff ignored and failed to respond to most of my requests regarding insurance, billing, copies of medical records, etc. This is a horrible, horrible "medical" practice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I did not feel this doctor acted professionally, kindly or with compassion. She made me uncomfortable and did not put me at ease about my care. She was rude to me and to my child. I would not recommend her to anyone who requires patience or compassion in regards to their healthcare.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

hushed my child the entire time, didn't talk to me, talked through me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

RUSHED ME THROUGH APPTS -HAD TO WAIT 1 HR BECAUSE SHE WAS LATE -THEN IN EXAM ROOM WOULD NOT ASSIST ME BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS BEHIND AND I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER APPT TO SEE HER -HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYONE -I DROPPED HER AFTER THIS VISIT -DRS ARE A DIME A DOZEN -DO NOT NEED TO SEE A DR THAT IS UNWILLING TO ASSIST.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Angela Smith's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP