Ratings for Dr. Phebe Gray

Been going to her for 6 years and she is a great doctor, both my wife and I are very happy with her. She is very thorough and knowledgeable with a gentle bedside manor. I have the upmost confidence in her ability.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My appointment today with Dr. P. Gray was especially frustrating. I was referred to her by Dr. K. Moquin to discuss IUD options because I was told she was the clinic authority on the subject. At the appointment I found out that she will not insert non-hormonal IUDs (and has zero experience with them) because of her religion and her opinions on how they work. She says "the sperm and egg can meet and form an embryo" which is against her religious beliefs. Not only was I denied adequate care because of this doctor's religion, but I was given false information on how non-hormonal IUDs function. I was told I could go to Orillia to see an gynaecologist. In a town with limited medical resources and no OBGYN, it is irresponsible for a doctor to be limiting patient care because their personal beliefs take priority over providing care and information. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Always feel like I'm being well treated. Dr. Gray is familiar with my history before she walks in and focuses on me; talking through all possible situations or possible options before letting me decide which I feel the most comfortable with. Doesn't rush but stays until everything is worked out. Always feels like she is "100% there" not thinking about another case or rushing to get through her day. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Staff at the Wright Clinic are terrible, and I do not say that lightly, they are really terrible. Dr. Grey on the other hand is a very knowledgeable GP with a most excellent bedside manner. She treats her patients with respect and is dedicated to the medical profession. Thanks for all the help over the past years.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Wonderful doctor, very attentive and as others have said she will refer you if she cannot handle your concerns. We are lucky to have her in the Parry Sound area and I am thankful we were able to obtain her as our physician for our family of 4.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

My first female doctor and best care I've ever had. She was probably the most positive result of my short stay in Parry Sound. She seems to take a genuine personal interest in her patients. Can't think of one negative thing to say about her. Excellent job.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Young, fresh, eager & willing to refer out if a problem can't be solved.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

She is new in the area and the best doctor I have ever had Lucky to have her

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Happy to find a Doctor taking new patients. Very considerate and practical. Too new to have to much history but expect she will continue to impress. Nice to have her in town. Very pleasant yet professional. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

One of the newest (youngest?) doctors in town and the only one accepting new patients. Quick to get in to see and prompt at answering questions, sends referrals off fast when its beyond her knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007