Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Pierce

Waste of time and money.He knew I hadn't been able to work of for several years due to a hip injury, and I'd been diagnosed with potential fibromyalgia; so I needed him to go very easy on me. He hurt me while doing the range of motion exercises,and the places he pushed swelled tremendously for days.He had me do far too many exercises.Then he asked me to draw stick figures of the exercises I'd done.I asked why he didn't have handouts like every other Dr/PT I'd seen.He said it would be too much work for him.It took a lot of my appointment time that we could have been doing something else.I was lightheaded and almost passed out afterwards.I had to wait to drive home.Once I returned home I fell asleep for 4 hours.I was in extreme pain for over a week.I called to ask him what I could do other than take advil.It took days for him to call back.I asked for a partial refund.He was rude and arrogant when he finally called back and refused any refund.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Pierce is the best! He listens carefully and thoughtfully to the patient, and then he tailors treatment to the individual, their schedule, and lifestyle. He does a great job of explaining his diagnosis, treatment, and suggestions for each patient’s plan of recovery including physical therapy exercises they can do themselves . He has a wonderful manner and sense of humor too. Dr. Pierce is very knowledgeable in not only chiropractic but nutrition and sports. He really looks at the “whole” person.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Pierce is definately a diamond in the ruff when it comes to chiropractic work! I have been going to him on and off for the last year. The reason it is on and off is because he fixes the problem so you don't have to keep coming back for the same thing. I highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr Pierce was friendly, professional and incredibly knowledgeable. His integrated approach to health is innovative and refreshing. He takes the time to learn about the proximate and immediate problems as well as asking about secondary and tertiary aspects of one's life that may be contributing to pain/discomfort or inhibiting athletic performance. I found his methods and recommendations effective, easy to incorporate and have increased my strength, balance and overall well being. I would strongly recommend Dr. Pierce and encourage others to contact him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Pierce met with me for a complimentary consult, prior to scheduling a paid appointment. He was compassionate with regards to my health concerns & issues. He was patient and really listened to my concerns/issues, before offering up advice. He is a very busy man, but never once did he make me feel like he was rushing me out of his office. Unheard of in today's medical world! He is a wealth of experience and knowledge. I truly believe that Dr. Pierce has everyone's best interest at heart. I have recommended him to many of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009