Ratings for Dr. David G. Lombardi

If you would like a doctor who has compassion and a good bedside manner, please call someone else! Just weeks after a miscarriage, my daughter began experiencing severe cramping and bleeding. When she called, they told her that she would have to go to the emergency room. The next day, Dr. Lombardi made a rude comment to her for going to the E.R. Very unprofessional and a terrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Did not like his arrogant attitude. Office staff was pleasant so Scheduled with another provider in the office and very happy with the other provider.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I have been with Dr. Lombardi for the entirety of my pregnancy (this is my second) and he has taken the time necessary to answer all of my questions. Early on, he saw me a few extra times just to check on the baby's growth and he is always accommodating to my schedule and needs. I think he and the other doctors in his practice are top notch--very smart and have great beside manners! I would recommend him to any of my friends or family members.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

AVOID Dr. Lombardi if you are having a baby in Dallas TX! He was not a good doctor for me and I would not recommend him to ANYONE. He was my doc the first trimester.... and wow that was so hard. I went to his office many times and told him I had SEVERE body pain. He didn't do anything but try to placate me. I switched to another doc. The new doc realized IMMEDIATELY what was wrong. He did the blood work that confirmed it quickly. It literally took the new doc 1.5 minutes to figure out what Dr. Lombardi didn't in almost 3 months. New doc gave me a medicine and within 4 days I was PAIN FREE. Thanks to the new doc and no thanks to Dr. Lombardi I had a great 2nd and 3rd trimester and a healthy baby! I suffered so much because of Dr. Lombardi's for 3 whole months NEEDLESSLY! I am not sure it was because he wasn't smart enough to realize something was wrong, or make the appropriate diagnosis or that he really just didn't care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I met Dr. Lombardi when I was 32 weeks pregnant (I switched due to a move). The first thing he said was We all had a meeting and think you should have a c-section (due to an uterine abnormality). I got a perinatologist who said I should be able to give birth vaginally just fine. So I was allowed a trial of labor. During my labor and the following checkups he said and did things that made me feel belittled, he did things without asking, and did not inform me of the risks of any of the medications/procedures before doing them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. David G. Lombardi's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2001)