Ratings for Dr. Brandon Bankowski

Dr. Bankowski and his staff are completely wonderful. They truly care about and listen to their patients. They have become sort of an extended family for us. They go above and beyond for their patients. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Regardless of how much one knows if they cannot convince you that they are on YOUR team then it doesn't matter. It felt that information was only given on a need to know basis. A general timeline was never offered to us and yet the office was surprised when we ran against time constraints/conflicts. Most of the 'meetings' were scripted and felt very impersonal. Staff was not particularly good at follow through and our questions were often misinterpreted when relayed to the doctor. Staff also made slanderous/insensitive remarks about other countries and the quality of care there. When our sperm count (from an advanced testicular biopsy) was very low to questionably viable, we were not counseled regarding alternatives rather we were encouraged to pay our fees and start the medications for stimulating egg production. We had to inquire and stress our concern about egg without sperm! In the end we changed offices and found a clinic and physician we felt more comfortable relating to.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

If you're over 35 and don't have ideal numbers, don't bother seeing Dr. Bankowski. He spent about 30 seconds reviewing my records and promptly told me my only option was donor egg. He handed us some canned presentations in a notebook and told us how easy it would be to find a "donor who looked like me." Yep, just an assembly line -- pull a parent from a notebook and off we go. Yuck. He proceeded to tell us that he could try a round of IUI, but then looked at my husband and said, verbatim, with a wink, "I'm sure there are other things you could spend that money on though." We were stunned and disgusted. He also discouraged us from considering adoption (we hadn't even brought that up), stressing that "you just don't know what you're going to get these days." Inappropriate, unprofessional and arrogant. That's all I can say about Dr. Bankowski. He didn't discourage us; we have since found a wonderful RE who's cautiously optimistic about our chances and not so focused on stats and dollars.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I had written to the clinic asking if they treat people with my specific problem. I become pregnant fairly easily with ovulation stimulation, but have suffered 4 consecutive miscarriages. I wanted to know if they could offer any prochylactic treatment being that my losses are unexplained after a detailed recurrent pregnancy loss workup. Dr. Bankowski took the time to write me back, but told me that he would have to see my medical records and have a consultation with me before he could say weather or not they could treat me. I made it very clear in my letter that I was not interested in IVF with either PGD or donor eggs. My one hour consultation pretty much felt like a one hour advertisment for IVF. He couldnt give me any real solid facts on exactly how an IVF with pgd could increase my chances of going to term. In the end they sent me away, and I feel like he could have simply told me from the get go that he had nothing to offer short of 20 thousand dollar procedure.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Bankowski and his staff are simply wonderful!! What a breath of fresh air they are. Dr. Bankowski is kind, a great listener and very well educated in his field. He will not waste your time or encourage you to take unnecessary tests or measures. He and his staff will work with you at your pace, too. I really appreciate everything he has done for my husband and I. We previously worked with a dinosaur on the other side of the city who was mean, unhelpful and berating to us. We wish that we had found Dr. Bankowski and ORM from the get-go!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I felt cared for and listen to. I believe they took the above and beyond approach with us. Dr Bankowski Listened to me took good notes and told me all my options.He also runs all the tests he can so there are no treatments that wouldn't of worked, and are a wast of money. The staff there seem to be very caring too. I cant wait to start my IVF with Dr. Bankowski and my husband and I know we have chosen the right clinic for us.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Brandon Bankowski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients