Ratings for Dr. Mike Hancock

Doctor Mike Hancock is not after the money,i knew that,because he is my family Doctor for about 17 yrs.now and I'M working at Mcdonald and i don't have a big amoun salary,but i get very well treated sometimes he goes extra miles to attend to me and my son giving good pointers to make easy to my problems and worries, by just him saying everything will be alright,i have great respect to him and the amazing staff,Polet & Taylor.That is Doctor Mike Hancock i wish him good health and long life so that he can serve others for a long time,

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DO NOT get vasectomy from this man!!! After the procedure I was in pain for months after the surgery due to a sloppy job on my left side. The end of my tube swelled up to the size of a wine gum inside my sack! I received the procedure in may 2016 and just now had a sample analyzed (Feb 23, 2017) and my sperm count is normal! Not only did he cause me huge pain and discomfort for months but his procedure did not work! He claimed to me that he had done over 5000 vasectomies with not one failure! Well not only is he incompetent but he's a liar too!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Just in it for the money. Had to get some forms filled out for the got and he screwed it up twice. After the meeting he said I should see another doctor since he said he was retiring. And moving to Oregon to practice there. Avoid him at all costs. Mis diagnosed my illness many times

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Hancock and the women who run his clinic. It is easy to make an appointment, wait times are usually under 45 mins, and he takes the time to figure out the issue. I'm grateful that I found his little clinic for myself and my kids.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Hancock has been my family doctor for going on a decade. He is an experienced military veteran doctor and shows a unique caring for patients. He is extremely effective in diagnosing and treating physical and mental ailments as a result of military service. He has always treated my family with cordial respect and had always shown is passion for his profession. Paulette and Taylor are awesome and are always so helpful in making patients feel important. Most patients are seen within the day or next day and emergencies are always given priority. I am always thankful that I have Dr. Hancock to turn to.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Paulette & Taylor are great, however, I cannot say the same about the doctor. He seems more intent on making money through his extra fees than in dealing with the needs of his regular patients. As a primary caregiver, he should far more concerned with the test results from specialists, READ THEM, and inform and advise the patient. Unfortunately, he seems to have become more jaded over the years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

How can I comment on a doctor who has saved my life twice and has gone so many extra miles (Km) to do so! He is the best doctor I have ever experienced. DE, now aged 71.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My family have been visiting Dr. Hancock for years. We find him to be excellent. He is well informed and is easy to gt into see when needed. His staff is excellent. Wonderful family Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for about 10 years. He is an excellent family doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough when he needs to be. He has a wide range of skills as a general surgeon and a good sense of humour. He is not at all rude as others have said, but with a posh English accent, some may take him the wrong way. You do have to ask for what you want, but then again, he isn't a mind reader. He is not the sort of doctor that sends you reminders about an annual physical, as dentists seem to do these days. That level of organisation would require hiring more staff. Paulette does a superb job on the front desk and keeps everything running smoothly. Appointments are never a drawn out affair. I always get an appointment time within a day of calling. The clinic suffered a setback a few years ago when the practice's other doctor died, leaving him with a ridiculous workload. Dr. Mike runs a one doctor practice now. Dr. Hancock is highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Too bad it's so hard to get a family doctor because I can no longer tolerate Dr. Hancock! He is the rudest doctor I have ever dealt with and is really quick to medicate you without testing or an explanation. He comes off as superior to all and I'm just a second class citizen that knows nothing. Don't ever question his decisions because he'll just ask you to leave. I do NOT recommend Dr. Hancock to anyone!!!!! I've decided to go to a medi center because I'm positive they can't treat me worse then him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015