Ratings for Dr. Mike Hancock

Dr. Hancock has been my family doctor for going on a decade. He is an experienced military veteran doctor and shows a unique caring for patients. He is extremely effective in diagnosing and treating physical and mental ailments as a result of military service. He has always treated my family with cordial respect and had always shown is passion for his profession. Paulette and Taylor are awesome and are always so helpful in making patients feel important. Most patients are seen within the day or next day and emergencies are always given priority. I am always thankful that I have Dr. Hancock to turn to.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Paulette & Taylor are great, however, I cannot say the same about the doctor. He seems more intent on making money through his extra fees than in dealing with the needs of his regular patients. As a primary caregiver, he should far more concerned with the test results from specialists, READ THEM, and inform and advise the patient. Unfortunately, he seems to have become more jaded over the years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

How can I comment on a doctor who has saved my life twice and has gone so many extra miles (Km) to do so! He is the best doctor I have ever experienced. DE, now aged 71.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My family have been visiting Dr. Hancock for years. We find him to be excellent. He is well informed and is easy to gt into see when needed. His staff is excellent. Wonderful family Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for about 10 years. He is an excellent family doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough when he needs to be. He has a wide range of skills as a general surgeon and a good sense of humour. He is not at all rude as others have said, but with a posh English accent, some may take him the wrong way. You do have to ask for what you want, but then again, he isn't a mind reader. He is not the sort of doctor that sends you reminders about an annual physical, as dentists seem to do these days. That level of organisation would require hiring more staff. Paulette does a superb job on the front desk and keeps everything running smoothly. Appointments are never a drawn out affair. I always get an appointment time within a day of calling. The clinic suffered a setback a few years ago when the practice's other doctor died, leaving him with a ridiculous workload. Dr. Mike runs a one doctor practice now. Dr. Hancock is highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Too bad it's so hard to get a family doctor because I can no longer tolerate Dr. Hancock! He is the rudest doctor I have ever dealt with and is really quick to medicate you without testing or an explanation. He comes off as superior to all and I'm just a second class citizen that knows nothing. Don't ever question his decisions because he'll just ask you to leave. I do NOT recommend Dr. Hancock to anyone!!!!! I've decided to go to a medi center because I'm positive they can't treat me worse then him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr hancock is a wonderful family physician, very warm and caring always to accommodating our family for the past 8 years. he takes a very good care of us and our three children . paulette and Taylor in the front are amazing as well. Thank you Dr Michael .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I mainly go to see Dr Hancock for entertainment value and refilling prescriptions. Once when I was very depressed he prescribed a dog rather than different meds. The dog worked wonders!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Hancock is in a great location, is excellent for getting prescription refills and is an intelligent, friendly man. It is easy to make appointments with him and he sees you within one day of calling which is excellent for refills. He was always friendly to me and went out of his way to be of assistance. You need to ask for things you want. He will not suggest a physical or any additional exams even after many years of seeing him unless you ask. When I did ask, however, I was accommodated. Overall, he was easy to make appointments with and was pleasant but I feel the need to move on to another doctor for my more pressing issues as he is quite forgetful and I was concerned about his level of commitment to individual patients. As a side note, I found his receptionist quite cold.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

ery Caring very hardwoking. Cares for us. Been my Doctor for over 9 years. High respect for him. Goes into details. Staff are super . Listens

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012