Ratings for Dr. Mike Hancock

Sent me home with a bad back, take some pills and go home and relax....It was cancer. I think that says it all.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I have found Dr Hancock to be a caring and attentive doctor. His staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Hancock has taken care of me, my wife, my mom and my kids for 20 years. I trust him with everything

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Good to go, no issues, highly recommend him for all procedures

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I think he is fantastic ! Love his sense of humor. Very informative, genuine Dr. Best of all... I did not feel like I was being rushed out of his office.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Give your head a shake if you think Dr Hancock is good Dr. Any positive reviews and ratings are likely written by him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

A caring, intelligent, superior family doctor. Very experienced and up to date

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Hancock has been our family doctor since Victoria medical center opened years ago. Not sure if he takes any new patients now, as he is always busy. He is an excellent family doctor and we have been very fortunate to have him over the years. Very knowledgeable and experienced, he has a wide range of skills as a general surgeon. Him and Paulette genuinely care about the patients and they are an excellent team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Doctor Mike Hancock is not after the money,i knew that,because he is my family Doctor for about 17 yrs.now and I'M working at Mcdonald and i don't have a big amoun salary,but i get very well treated sometimes he goes extra miles to attend to me and my son giving good pointers to make easy to my problems and worries, by just him saying everything will be alright,i have great respect to him and the amazing staff,Polet & Taylor.That is Doctor Mike Hancock i wish him good health and long life so that he can serve others for a long time,

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DO NOT get vasectomy from this man!!! After the procedure I was in pain for months after the surgery due to a sloppy job on my left side. The end of my tube swelled up to the size of a wine gum inside my sack! I received the procedure in may 2016 and just now had a sample analyzed (Feb 23, 2017) and my sperm count is normal! Not only did he cause me huge pain and discomfort for months but his procedure did not work! He claimed to me that he had done over 5000 vasectomies with not one failure! Well not only is he incompetent but he's a liar too!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017