Ratings for Dr. Andre Aboolian

DR. ABOOLIAN IS SUCH AN AMAZING DOCTOR!!! IF you looking for a PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and HONEST doctor. It's been 6 months to the day since my breasts augmentation and tummy tuck surgery. I am very please with the results, he did a great job look beautiful and very natural. He and the staff made me feel so comfortable during my surgery, after my surgery he constantly checked on me to see how I was healing and made sure that I had his cell phone number so that I could call him if I needed. WOULD NOT trust any other surgeon over Dr. ABOOLIAN . I am absolutely satisfied with the results, I highly recommend Dr. Aboolian and the team.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, which I really liked. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful so you don't end up looking like a horrible botoxed-up clown. I came to Dr. Abolian for juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. I had extremely baggy eyes from stress and insomnia and not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done. Dr. Aboollian cares a lot about his patients and this is important because he just wants to make his patients happy and to do the best work he can do. I love coming here because I know I can trust him with anything. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Best plstic surgeon in town. Kind, expert, dedicated

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I came to Dr. Aboolian upon the recommendation of a family member after I fell in the shower and had a large hematoma on my forehead. He was kind enough to fit me in right away and drained it so it wouldn't be as visible and painful. Dr. Aboolian even gave me his cell phone number so I could text him photos of the affected area later, to make sure it was healing as expected. He has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Aboolian works miracles and accompanies his exquisite surgical skills with impeccable bedside manner. I went to Dr. Aboolian for a full tummy tuck, diastasis recti repair, and umbilical hernia repair after enduring 8 years of chronic back pain and a horrible "pregnancy pooch" that just never went away after two c-sections and two 9 pound babies. From the minute you meet him, Dr. Aboolian puts you at ease. He actually takes the time to listen to his patient's concerns and cares enough to really get to know you. The follow-up care I received after my surgery was amazing. Dr. Aboolian provided me with his cell phone number, and texted and called me over holidays to ensure that my recovery was going well. I ran into a slight wound healing issue initially, and Dr. Aboolian saw me in his office every 3 days just to keep an eye on the incision and watch for infection, until I was no longer at any risk for developing one. As for my final result, it is phenomenal. I could not have imagined my stomach every looking or feeling this good. Dr. Aboolian is the best of the best and I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is great. He's very personable and knowledgeable, which made me trust him instantaneously. I took sometime researching my doctor, looking at their before and after pictures plus review other patient reviews. It's been 4 months since I've had the lipo done, and the results look good so far. My skin still hasn't fully retracted, which I knew it may not fully retract, but we'll see. I'm going in to see him again another 6 months and I'll assess then to see if I need any tummy tucking. =)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Aboolian was recommended to me by a friend. He was the first and only surgeon I interviewed. I made a quick decision based on my gut feeling and ended up very happy. I had a mommy make-over about 5 months ago (mini tummy-tuck, lipo and breast lift). The results came out very natural, as desired. He is truly an artist! Dr. Aboolian is a very caring doctor, It felt like I was his most important patient. He has a great team working for him, the whole experience has been very positive from start to finish. What really blew me away was the follow-up care; he gets back to you quickly and pays attention to every question and concern. I will be going back for all my future cosmetic procedures :).

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Look no further, Aboo has magic hands! He is so skillful and I'm stunned with my natural looking results. It's really a blessing to be taken care of by the finest in the business. I would recommend him to everyone. Go in for a consult and you'll be sold that he's the one within minutes of talking to him. Truly the best!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Andre Aboolian's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1994)