Ratings for Dr. Andre Aboolian

As someone who is very athletic, but not a big sweater, I heard about the MiraDry and thought that it must be great to not have to worry about deodorant ever again since it gets rid of only 2% of your sweat glands. Dr. Aboolian did a MiraDry treatment on me. He is a very caring doctor and funny to talk to while you are having the procedure done, which you need because it can be painful! But I am a wimp. If it hurts, tell him to numb you more. I took a painkiller beforehand and watched my friend get it done, and then took another as it looked very painful and I was up next. My friend said it wasn’t that bad and he was glad to save money on dry cleaning. It is worth it. You need to follow their advice about icing, massaging, etc. It is better to do in the summer when you can wear tank tops as clothes might irritate it. I did get a second treatment, about 6 months apart, because I noticed some nervous sweat when something was upsetting. Now that it has been another 3 months post procedure, my underarms are sweat-free! Also, there can be tingling for months, and it can look swollen for a while, but it all goes away. Just relax. No one is looking at your armpits. I did a yoga class right after and saw my armpits in the mirror and thought they looked gross, but my friend said she didn’t notice. So, enjoy being sweat free. Also, since I am still athletic, I found Native deodorant to use if I were concerned about doing a 4-hour hike and it smells good and is non-toxic since I was also concerned about chemicals in regular deodorants, but prior to MiraDry, I felt like natural ones don’t really work.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Aboolian is an amazing plastic surgeon. Not only is he skilled but he is also kind and caring. He takes the time to answer your questions and is very personable. I had a very minor procedure but with great results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Aboolian is simply the best surgeon. I've been going to him for 15 years. I trust him with all his suggestions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr aboolian is the top pick for plastic surgery! Treats people like they are family and his one and only favorite patient

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I went to Doctor Aboolian for liposuction to the abs, flanks, back and inner thighs with a transfer to the butt and I LOVE my results. While initially looking for a doctor my plan was to see at least 3 for consultations. I stumbled upon Dr. Aboolian with a google search and was immediately impressed by the pictures alone. I was able to view a lot of before and afters at many different angles, which a lot of other sites didn't provide. At the office I was welcomed by his kind and professional staff. Doctor Aboolian was very honest and obviously experienced at the consultation. I noticed he wasn't telling me what I wanted to hear. In the beginning he even let me know I didn't particularly need the fat transfer. That let me know that he wasn't hungry for money and genuinely wanted the best for me as the patient. He was my first and only consultation. Leaving his office I knew I didn't need to see anyone else. I made the right decision I love my results and have no complaints. My waist and back are slim like I wanted. My butt is the perfect shape and looks really natural. I was afraid to do the fat transfer because I've seen so many terrible before and afters from other sites but I couldn't be more happy with the enhancement. My recovery was difficult due to the pain. Dr. Aboolian made himself available to me during the entire process. Six months later I still have follow up visits so that he can evaluate my results and answer any questions I may have. I recommend Dr. Aboolian 100% and will go to only him for any work I may want in the future.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Had the best Surgeon operate on me, Dr. Aboolian is an Artist!! I had a breast augmentation and I have never been happier... He is an amazing surgeon and a caring Doctor.. Thank Dr. Aboolian!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The experience is unforgettable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Aboolian for a tummy tuck to anyone who needs it. From the day I phoned Dr. Aboolian office for a consultation to 2 years later, I absolutely am happy with his work and his care. He explained every details in simple way yet completely compelling. His workmanship is amazing. I completely heal within 3 months after the tummy tuck. I couldn't believe what I saw when Dr. Aboolian showed me my before and after photos. Thank you Dr. Aboolian!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Aboolian is the best of the BEST! I have had 2 surgeries with him. First, a breast augmentation and I couldn't have been any thankful and grateful for his work. Not only is he experienced, but he has so many other amazing qualities. He is so honest and caring. He takes his time with you and makes you feel special. His main objective is to make you happy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I love Dr. Aboolian!! I have never felt so cared for in my life. I knew from the moment I met him in the consultation that he was going to not only make me feel comfortable, but care for me and know whats best for my body. I didn't feel the need to consult with any other doctors. He's honest, caring, and really made me feel like family. I had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more happy with my results. They look so natural and I feel amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and get to know your needs and wants, and is extremely knowledgable with all questions and concerns. He is beyond amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Aboolian was wonderful and the fillers around my mouth and underneath my eyes turned out great!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Andre Aboolian's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1994)