Ratings for Dr. Andre Aboolian

Dr. Aboolian was wonderful and the fillers around my mouth and underneath my eyes turned out great!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Not only was the office warm and inviting, Dr. Abolian was just as pleasant. He was relatable and I really admired that. He actually took the time to listen to my needs and based on what I was telling him he knew what I was looking for. I trusted his option and from surgery until now I have been completely pleased with my results. I am 4 months post op now. My procedure included smaller implants and a lift. I feel confident now and walk with my shoulders back in confidence rather than sluggish. Thank you to Dr. Abolian and his staff for caring and providing me with 100 percent excellence.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

After years of contemplating a procedure I did not really need but very much desired, I finally gathered enough courage and patience to start the tedious process of selecting a plastic surgeon. The internet was pretty much useless. Most doctors had enough fancy reviews, along with fabulous before and after photos, to lure me into their offices. But I was determined to find the right “fit”. Find that one doctor who not only would give me the results I desired, but also make me feel comfortable about my decision to go forward with the procedure. I walked into Dr. Aboolian’s office with a certain skepticism. Even a hint of overconfidence and arrogance some of us have come to expect from area doctors would have sent me to the next doctor’s office on my long list. But only a few minutes into my consultation, I was already going over my crazy schedule in my head and trying to see how soon I can get my procedure scheduled. Dr. Aboolian’s calm demeanor and high degree of professionalism immediately put me at ease. I was blown away by his sincerity and down to earth approach. He spent significant amount of time informing me about the procedure, as well as listening to my expectations and concerns. Needless to say, I walked out of the office with a scheduled pre-op and procedure appointments. The entire process went as smoothly as I expected. Same degree of care and attention was given by not only Dr. Aboolian but also his staff at the office and at the surgery center. I cannot thank everyone enough for the quality of care I received. I am forever grateful to Dr. Aboolian for not only giving me the natural results he promised, but for making this experience such a positive one.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

From my consultation to my last post op checkup, I had a wonderful experience with Dr Aboolian and his staff. Dr Aboolian was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my questions, while making me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very happy with my results and will definitely use Dr Aboolian again in the future!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Aboolian truly deserves the five stars for such a great job he does. He is very caring and treats you as if you are one of his family members. Very down to earth and takes his time to talk to you, share stories and listen to you patiently. I would definitely going back to him after having kids. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

DR. ABOOLIAN IS SUCH AN AMAZING DOCTOR!!! IF you looking for a PROFESSIONAL, CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, and HONEST doctor. It's been 6 months to the day since my breasts augmentation and tummy tuck surgery. I am very please with the results, he did a great job look beautiful and very natural. He and the staff made me feel so comfortable during my surgery, after my surgery he constantly checked on me to see how I was healing and made sure that I had his cell phone number so that I could call him if I needed. WOULD NOT trust any other surgeon over Dr. ABOOLIAN . I am absolutely satisfied with the results, I highly recommend Dr. Aboolian and the team.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Aboolian made me feel really comfortable during my consultation and answered any questions I had. Rather than telling me how he was going to fix my nose, he asked me what I wanted done it, which I really liked. I didn't endure any pain during and after my surgery. I'm very very happy with the results, it's better than what I had imagined! The staff are also very nice and caring :) Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is a wonderful plastic surgeon who treats you like family. He listens to what you have to say and helps determine the best plan of action. His Nurse and Office Staff are also very friendly and helpful. The entire team is compassionate, professional and top-notch. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Aboolian is hands down the best plastic surgeon I have ever met and i've been to ALOT of plastic surgeons. Not only is he EXTREMELY talented with every procedure he does, his results are NATURAL and beautiful so you don't end up looking like a horrible botoxed-up clown. I came to Dr. Abolian for juvedurm fillers under my eyes and i honestly could not be HAPPIER and satisfied with the results. I had extremely baggy eyes from stress and insomnia and not only do they look extremely natural, I look and feel so much younger without looking like I got anything done. Dr. Aboollian cares a lot about his patients and this is important because he just wants to make his patients happy and to do the best work he can do. I love coming here because I know I can trust him with anything. I will definitely be coming back for other procedures.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Best plstic surgeon in town. Kind, expert, dedicated

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Andre Aboolian's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1994)