Ratings for Dr. Andre Aboolian

Dr Aboolian is simply the best surgeon. I've been going to him for 15 years. I trust him with all his suggestions.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr aboolian is the top pick for plastic surgery! Treats people like they are family and his one and only favorite patient

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I went to Doctor Aboolian for liposuction to the abs, flanks, back and inner thighs with a transfer to the butt and I LOVE my results. While initially looking for a doctor my plan was to see at least 3 for consultations. I stumbled upon Dr. Aboolian with a google search and was immediately impressed by the pictures alone. I was able to view a lot of before and afters at many different angles, which a lot of other sites didn't provide. At the office I was welcomed by his kind and professional staff. Doctor Aboolian was very honest and obviously experienced at the consultation. I noticed he wasn't telling me what I wanted to hear. In the beginning he even let me know I didn't particularly need the fat transfer. That let me know that he wasn't hungry for money and genuinely wanted the best for me as the patient. He was my first and only consultation. Leaving his office I knew I didn't need to see anyone else. I made the right decision I love my results and have no complaints. My waist and back are slim like I wanted. My butt is the perfect shape and looks really natural. I was afraid to do the fat transfer because I've seen so many terrible before and afters from other sites but I couldn't be more happy with the enhancement. My recovery was difficult due to the pain. Dr. Aboolian made himself available to me during the entire process. Six months later I still have follow up visits so that he can evaluate my results and answer any questions I may have. I recommend Dr. Aboolian 100% and will go to only him for any work I may want in the future.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Had the best Surgeon operate on me, Dr. Aboolian is an Artist!! I had a breast augmentation and I have never been happier... He is an amazing surgeon and a caring Doctor.. Thank Dr. Aboolian!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The experience is unforgettable. I will definitely recommend Dr. Aboolian for a tummy tuck to anyone who needs it. From the day I phoned Dr. Aboolian office for a consultation to 2 years later, I absolutely am happy with his work and his care. He explained every details in simple way yet completely compelling. His workmanship is amazing. I completely heal within 3 months after the tummy tuck. I couldn't believe what I saw when Dr. Aboolian showed me my before and after photos. Thank you Dr. Aboolian!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Aboolian is the best of the BEST! I have had 2 surgeries with him. First, a breast augmentation and I couldn't have been any thankful and grateful for his work. Not only is he experienced, but he has so many other amazing qualities. He is so honest and caring. He takes his time with you and makes you feel special. His main objective is to make you happy.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I love Dr. Aboolian!! I have never felt so cared for in my life. I knew from the moment I met him in the consultation that he was going to not only make me feel comfortable, but care for me and know whats best for my body. I didn't feel the need to consult with any other doctors. He's honest, caring, and really made me feel like family. I had a breast augmentation and I couldn't be more happy with my results. They look so natural and I feel amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and get to know your needs and wants, and is extremely knowledgable with all questions and concerns. He is beyond amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Aboolian was wonderful and the fillers around my mouth and underneath my eyes turned out great!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Not only was the office warm and inviting, Dr. Abolian was just as pleasant. He was relatable and I really admired that. He actually took the time to listen to my needs and based on what I was telling him he knew what I was looking for. I trusted his option and from surgery until now I have been completely pleased with my results. I am 4 months post op now. My procedure included smaller implants and a lift. I feel confident now and walk with my shoulders back in confidence rather than sluggish. Thank you to Dr. Abolian and his staff for caring and providing me with 100 percent excellence.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

After years of contemplating a procedure I did not really need but very much desired, I finally gathered enough courage and patience to start the tedious process of selecting a plastic surgeon. The internet was pretty much useless. Most doctors had enough fancy reviews, along with fabulous before and after photos, to lure me into their offices. But I was determined to find the right “fit”. Find that one doctor who not only would give me the results I desired, but also make me feel comfortable about my decision to go forward with the procedure. I walked into Dr. Aboolian’s office with a certain skepticism. Even a hint of overconfidence and arrogance some of us have come to expect from area doctors would have sent me to the next doctor’s office on my long list. But only a few minutes into my consultation, I was already going over my crazy schedule in my head and trying to see how soon I can get my procedure scheduled. Dr. Aboolian’s calm demeanor and high degree of professionalism immediately put me at ease. I was blown away by his sincerity and down to earth approach. He spent significant amount of time informing me about the procedure, as well as listening to my expectations and concerns. Needless to say, I walked out of the office with a scheduled pre-op and procedure appointments. The entire process went as smoothly as I expected. Same degree of care and attention was given by not only Dr. Aboolian but also his staff at the office and at the surgery center. I cannot thank everyone enough for the quality of care I received. I am forever grateful to Dr. Aboolian for not only giving me the natural results he promised, but for making this experience such a positive one.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Andre Aboolian's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1994)