Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Eisen

Dr. Eisen is thorough, patient and caring doctor as well as a partner in her clients' care and well being.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Eisen for a long time and have been very happy with her. If I don't go for a couple of weeks, I really feel that I have lost some of my range of motion. My horseback riding instructor can tell immediately if I have skipped a week and tells me my posture is off. Linda is pleasant and takes her work very seriously. Her office has just been redecorated.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Was not upfront about fees. Office was shabby and there was an overwhelming odor of mold. Scan equipment was not the most recent or up to date. Overall rating was poor. I did not continue after first visit. Also, treatment was not included in initial 2 visit evaluation. That would require another fee on top of the initial $200. I would have liked to been apprised of these facts in advance. Felt it was slightly deceptive.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Linda A. Eisen's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1990)