Ratings for Dr. Clare Gallagher

Dr. Claire Gallagher and her team at the foothills 12th and 11th floor saved my life. I thought I was only going blind in my right eye, and the ophthalmologist sent me to foothills to see what was going on. She had me on her operating table the next morning, and that was two years ago. I can’t wait to see her for my doctors appointment tomorrow morning. She is my walking angel on earth, and her hands are truly gifts from the stars above

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Gallagher operated on my meningioma first in 2011 and again in 2017. I quite like her. I felt that I could trust her and felt confident in her skills. She is very knowledgable and down to earth. She is very direct, which I appreciate. In 2011 she had a lady on her office staff that was vey rude and abrasive and not at all helpful. In 2017 we dealt with Karen (I think) who was so helpful and compasionate.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

My husband saw this dr in emergency . Suffered a subdural hematoma . In hospital for 3 weeks never once saw her. Signed his death certificate , not happy with her conclusion .

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I called up her office to book an appointment and her secretary Kera refused to book an appointment. I am flaggerbasted at her rudeness and when I wanted to talk to the doctor she refused totally. Have never seen this kind of racist rudeness ever. Horrible and unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

She almost changed our family forever. I'm really disappointed in her. I'm glad we sought a second opinion and had great results.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

While it has been almost 4 years since my first interaction with Dr. Gallagher, she continues to be someone who touched my life in a way that I continue to remember and appreciate. When my partner was diagnosed with Metastatic Melanoma we were very appreciative of her genuine care in managing his case. She was also helpful to me personally as we moved through treatments etc. in my opion, she is a medical professional who demonstrates best practices of professional and personal care. She helped make a very bad situation better and u am grateful to her for that!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My son was born 11 weeks premature and had a grade 3/4 Brain bleed which resulted in my son having multiple surgeries and now has a permanent shunt. Dr Gallagher is is neurosergeon and operated on my son 3 times. She is amazing and made sure that we were infomred and confortable with everything. We are so happy that we have her and are so grateful for what she did for our son.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

One year ago today, Dr. Gallagher, along with Dr. Frank did surgery on my daughter, who was 7 months old at the time, to correct her skull due to a diagnosis of Sagittal Synostosis (sagittal suture closed early). We could not be happier with the results or the experience and our daughter never skipped a beat. Dr. Gallagher is very down to earth, straight shooting, caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone and feel lucky to have had her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Id just like to say my husband and i were very worried about our daughter and dr gallager put our mind at ease. she is down to earth, easy to understand and very compassionate. a wonderful doctor and one we trust!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

My son has now been waiting for his spine surgery for 4 months now. Was suppose to happen again today but yet again she cancelled. super upset with her and the ACH.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012