Ratings for Dr. Nidal Sakka

excellent doctor very pleasant and caring he saved mylife my asthma is well controlled now

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

The doctor visit was very brief and short. I left the doctors office more frustrated and confused than I was before I made the appointment.

Submitted March 22, 2017

dr sakka is very pleasant compassionate smart physician i saw so many lung doctors but no one took good care of me like him

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

WORST DOCTOR EVER!! This is my worst Specialist appointment ever!! I am a new patient to this doctor. I went in to talk about possible preventive medicines for my asthma. Dr.Sakka came in at 2:00 and left at 2:01. He was not interested in listening to why I came. He came in, said "hi", listened to my lungs, asked me when I had a chest X-ray done last and wrote a prescription to take one and GOT READY TO LEAVE THE ROOM!!! I sensed this and tried to tell him my purpose of visit. He said his nurse will come with a sample and went towards the door. Again, I had to jump with my question about side effects of the medicine. A quick 5 second response and he just LEFT! I am still in shock as to how a specialist could charge so much & is not even spend 2 minutes with a NEW Patient. I had a list of questions to ask him & figured it was useless. I have seen some doctors rushing to leave the room in the past, but this is the WORST OF ALL! These kind of doctors have no interest in knowing the patient's condition. How can anyone trust him with their health?

Submitted August 28, 2014

excellent doctor very friendly and compassionate listen to and help his patients

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

This is the worse doctor ever please stay away from this fat doctor who doesn't know anything. I would recommed that you stay away from doctors like this. I can not belive that hospital hire people like this guy.

Submitted February 1, 2012

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I was assigned this doctor at Alexian brother hospital. The doctor does not explain anything and only spends less than a minute with you but he charges over 2 hrs worth for every other visit. He will charge for urgent care for daily visits. All he cares about is his money. When I needed to talk to him because I was having trouble breathing he didn't respond for two days. His paging system is useless. Please stay away from this doctOr there are better doctors out there.He overcharges and so many fake charges.

Submitted December 19, 2011

not board certified study facility. the staff is rude and lie, very unprofessional. the doctor has no follow through. the sleep studies were too short and the sleep technician was unqualified. ive been to many many doctors over the years and hands down, this facility gave the worst treatment of all.

Submitted November 18, 2011

Very short visits in hospital, hardly enough time to ask questions. Office visit the same, billing reflects much more than can be explained by billing. Wouldn't return to this practice, would seek out another.

Submitted October 12, 2011