Ratings for Dr. Michael Wink

Dr Wink is one of the best doctors I have met in 40 years , always concerned & very help full in a determining any given ailment .Fortunate if you can get him !

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

A very supercilious, pompous and crude man, and a liar.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Thank you for the timely intervention. An ounce of prevention prevents spectrum disorders in a timely and efficient manner.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

"VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF" First off I want to address the staff. If could rate them less than a 1 I would. I had a follow up appointment that Dr Wink had asked me to book. This appointment ended up getting canceled by this office 4 times over the course of 5 weeks. On the fourth cancellation I was frustrated that an appointment that Dr Wink asked for was canceled so many times. I asked to see any Dr that was in on the day of my appointment as was told they are fully booked. I explained that this appointment was changed 4 times and that I felt that I needed to be accommodated. The receptionist then told me to go to a walk in clinic to see a Dr... I was appalled that she would even suggest this option and when I informed this individual that this was not an option she hung up on me? I have been seeing Dr. Wink for 8 years and find he is very helpful and knowledgeable but I need to see a Dr when it convenient for me so I am now searching for a new Dr. Who can accommodate their patients needs.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Awesome doctor, went to him for over 10 years then moved and lost him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

The Staff of this Medical Clinic is very unprofessional , why do I set up an appointment when I still need to wait another 1 hour or 2 till I get called to the doctor. If I need an appointment this means I am sick so it would be nice they try to be punctual .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I've recently been going to see Dr.Wink and he's attentive and makes me feel as if I'm actually being heard. He's very helpful and k believe I'll be seeing him for a long time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

As someone with multiple issues I was very impressed with his attention to detail, cordial manner and sense of humour in times that could otherwise be stressful. I highly recommend him. An extra few minutes of waiting is worth the attention.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This Doctor is Excellent, really cares about the whole story.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I booked this appointment two weeks ago and he's not even here for when his appointment is booked. His staff is completely rude and told them it's my fault that I had another appointment booked for today and that I should just wait until he shows up.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015