Ratings for Dr. Helen K. Law

I went to see Helen for pain in my wrist. She immediately found that the problem had actually been with my neck and the pain was traveling to my wrist. Amazingly my pain was relieved on the spot. I highly recommend her. I also know that the other acupuncturists in her office have helped friends of mine with allergies and fertility. She has a great office with really nice people.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I saw Helen for wrist pain and she immediately told me that the problem was in my neck which was radiating to my wrist. Through her knowledge of the body , I was relieved of discomfort in one visit. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Submitted January 11, 2016

I had my back go out before a major competitive event. I struggled through it and did well however was significantly impaired so badly I could barely walk with a cane. The team next to ours handed me Helen's card. He drives over 90 minutes to see her as she saves his sore back. He said she was a lot closer to where I live I should contact her. I was fortunate to get one of her emergency appointments and I walked in with a cane, walked out with one. She has kept my back stable until we found out what really happened. I could not avoid back surgery, however her post surgical support for my muscles and back was critical to my speedy recovery and best back health. I go no where else when there is nerve issues or spasms left over from the surgery. She is my savior.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I was having paresthesias and muscle issues, so I decided to try acupuncture. I first tried another acupuncturist in Princeton, and it was clear that she just went through the motions and was in it for the cash. I read the reviews here and decided to give Helen Law a try. Throughout the entire appointment, she kept saying I would do such and such for you (assess me for various things), but I am very busy... She put the needles and left (one of the needles fell inside my eye, by the way, and I was too scared to touch it and had to wait until she came back - shows how hurried she was). Then, she dodged me off to the "allergist" who was a total quack. They decided to give me a detox foot bath on some sort of a massage chair even thought that's not what I went there for. I was feeling so vulnerable and in need of help, that I went along with it. The "allergist" proved that the whole detox thing with the chair was a hoax by the things she said. Anyway, she set the setting on the highest punching scale on the massage chair (since I looked so toxic, i was told) and ponded me away (I am a petite woman). After the torture of the "massage" chair, I could hardly walk from the dizziness. And here is the WORST part: since the moment I walked away from that chair that day, I have somatic TINNITUS in one of my ears. All day, every day! The pounding shifted/pinched some nerve in my neck such that it got misplaced and "stuck" in a certain position that I live with it now. First do no harm! I went to get help and now have a chronic condition due to the "treatment". I am considering legal action... STAY AWAY, for your own sake.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was recommended by several clients and then by my own Dr. I went a couple of yrs ago for back pain . I walked in with serious pain and walked out 90 percent better! I went again about two wks later although I didn't even need it by then. I am back again, this time for digestive issues and food allergies. I highly recommend Hellen and her staff.and kudos to my client and friend Jeanne who kept pushing me to go that first time. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I was referred by a friend to address the loss of saliva after radiation treatments for neck cancer. Almost immediately after acupuncture treatment, I have the return of saliva. I am very pleased with the course of treatment and highly recommend Helen Law.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Was referred to Helen by my Gynecologist who sees her for a sleep issue. I've only been to see Helen twice, but am so impressed with her! I have MANY issues to address and my sinuses was on the bottom of my list. After 1 treatment for pain, my sinuses opened up for the 1st time in 20 years!!! I'm still seeing her to manage my long-term pain & sleep issues and I know it will not be resolved in just 2 sessions. Helen is very caring, compassionate & competent!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

I was referred by my GI to Helen. She was highly recommended. I've been seeing her and her daughter Jennifer for months now and I've highly recommend both to family and friends for the treatment of all kinds of medical problems. My treatment covered multiple areas of pain I was having and Im very pleased with the relief I feel. Helen is very caring, concerned, and kind to her patients. These days this kind of concern is far and in between. Highest praise for this practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008