Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Gore

Literally called my phone to leave a voicemail we had miscarried & sorry he had to break the news. I called the practice & no one returned the call. No protocol was provided on what to expect - mind you this was our first miscarriage! Pro-life or not, a baby is a human & a miscarriage is a loss! This doctor should not be trusted!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

not the most friendly, m.a.'s are nice, but dr & n.p. are very disconnected with patient

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I took in a detailed birth plan and discussed it at length with Dr. Gore. He agreed to the plan, but when it came down to induction and delivery he ignored my requests, including not clamping the cord until it stopped pulsating. He intervene too much, medically, with my delivery stating, "don't be a martyr" when I wanted to avoid an epidural. He increased my pictocin, even though I was progressing just fine, to speed things up for his convenience. He broke my water without discussing this with me first and without medical need, and I ended up having to have fluids pumped into me for the baby. He even thought the hospital staff needed to give my baby sugar water (a practice far antiquated and not used anymore) because he failed to note that my son urinated at birth. This enraged the nursing staff at the hospital because he was heavy handed and impolite. I will NOT be using his services ever again. He is in the practice of delivering babies in his own way and no one else's.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Gore and Mindy Willits his Nurse Practioner are amazing. The whole staff are kind and make you feel right at home. I am so glad that this is the practice I went to for my pregnancy. Everyone should have such a kind a caring doctor. If you are looking for a personal and caring OBGYN this is the place for you!

Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. Gore's bedside manner appeared good at first. However, when called in to deliver a baby on a Saturday morning, he was turse and nastily defensive. We had not discussed using an internal fetal monitor catheter and during a cervical check he inserted one without discussing with me and left the room. I was left to deal with the fetal movement caused by this as well as the contractions which were more painful now that my body had tensed. When he returned and wequestioned about this, he gave short answers in a nasty tone and quickly decided we should do a C-section. It seemed as though he was there to deliver a baby on his own time (I was in tears because of his nasty tone and the entire sequence of events) and that if the baby wasn't ready to be delivered vaginally within the next hour (it was approaching 1 pm) he wanted to deliver via C-section so that he could go home. He was not sensitive to my feelings or desires whatsoever. Not recommended for women desiring vaginal births.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Robert B. Gore's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO