Ratings for Dr. Jitendra K Mistry

A lot of rework required on past fillings and retainers. Tries to squeeze every penny from you he can

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been a patient at Dr Mistry's office for over 15 yrs . The service and quality of treatment is great - all of my family also attend. Everyone is friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

He is one of those doctors who try to squeeze in as many patients as they can in a day. I felt very rushed and half of my questions were left unanswered. As per the quality of dental work, it was below average. I have been to better dentists.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

on time appointments, professional staff who speaks different languages, honest & open about patients treatment, calming and relaxing visits.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

When you find a great health service you want to stick with it. That is the experience with Dr Mistry and his Team. WE have been using their service for the last 25 years and watched them grow from a young energetic team to the seasoned professional they are today.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I took a hard blow to the face while I was playing rugby in my senior year of high school and I thought I had lost my front teeth. My parents took me to Dr. Mistry's dental office - thank god they thought of that instead of taking me to the hospital where I would have had to wait hours. Dr. Mistry cleared his schedule to operate on me right away - he stitched my front lip back together, realigned my teeth and splinted them in place, and prescribed me antibiotics. The whole time Dr. Mistry was gentle and coached me through breathing exercises to help me relax. The staff was super friendly and supportive as well, making me feel safe and secure despite my condition. My family has been going to Dr. Mistry for years, and I have a whole new level of respect for this man who not only provides amazing preventive care but also has the skill and expertise to handle trauma cases in his practice. I later found out Dr. Mistry did an internship in oral surgery which sets him apart from other general dentists who normally would not have been able to help me. With regards to his ortho work, myself and my siblings have had braces with Dr. Mistry and even after the rugby incident we are all very happy with our smiles. In addition, my parents were thankful for the excellent orthodontic work without the specialist prices. Thank you for everything, Dr. Mistry & staff!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Moved to town, needed a new dentist. No complaints. Appointments have never been delayed, easy to book, friendly staff. The dental staff seem very competent. Dr. Mistry came by to say hi on my first visit. Prices very reasonable (for those with limited coverage like me).

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Mistry' office for 27 years and I've always had a positive experience. He is the only I dentist I trust to do what is in the best interest for my oral health. Thanks, Doc!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Mistry for the past 20 years and he has been great to me! He did my braces and fixed my over bite for me. He put in a permanent wire and gave me a mouth guard to wear at night and my teeth have stayed in great conditions. I continue to see him for any dental problems and would recommend him to all my friends and family members.!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

No thanks to this self-proclaimed "Orthodontist," I have to get braces again for the 3RD time (clearly not by him this time), as my teeth shifted out of place due to his shotty "orthodontic" work! He's not an Orthodontist. He's simply a dentist who probably took a bunch of Orthodontic courses, passed an exam, and then started practicing orthodontics on young patients, whose parents didn't know any better and trusted him to do a good job. The first time I had work done, I was 11. I didn't choose him.My teeth were very bad. So, after 4 years of work, my smile was great (compared to what it was!) He only placed a "permanent" wire on the bottom teeth. My top teeth shifted after a few years - had to get braces again! This time, he put the wire on top, as requested. Didn't fix my overbite though. Wore my retainer as told. Now, 7 years later, I'm going to a REAL orthodontist with great reviews in the hopes to get my perfect, straight smile back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Jitendra K Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients