Ratings for Dr. John L. Alexander

He listens and takes the time to explain things. Hes a fabulous pediatrician who I highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I am very comfortable talking with Dr. Alexander. Even after just two meetings I really trust him. Moving from Cape Cod and a Doctor I had for 20plus years, I am glad I found Dr. Alexander.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

It is obvious Dr. Alexander is young and needs to find his way in the medical field. He is a genuine guy and I have been more than happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Very unhappy with Dr. Alexander. I saw him for almost a year, but my feelings never changed. He was not at all personable, and acted as though I was an imposition. When I mentioned a concern I had about my health he brushed me off, then never brought it back up. Never offered to schedule another appointment to discuss it or refer me to another doctor. Very disappointing!! I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr always seems distracted and does not take enough time to listen to patients. I went into his office with severe migraines. He acted as if he didnt care what was wrong. Prescribed a medication without any tests to figure out what was causing them. I still suffer from them constantly as the medication does not work. I will be changing drs this month.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. John L. Alexander's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2000)