Dr. Miriam Rachel Spinner

Ratings for Dr. Miriam Rachel Spinner

DrSpinner was a scabber. She and her husband both hypnotized me. I was their patient. Her ability to work with children was phenomenal tho. Ty

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

No empathy, no bed side manner, no kindness or helpfulness. Would not listen. Seemed to know it all. She needs to do some serious work on herself. A horrible experience. Seriously questioned her prescription of serious antipsychotics and antidepressants. She is working in the wrong field. She should find an occupation where she doesn’t have to interact with anyone at all and one that does not require empathy. The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She should not be a psychiatrist. Do not accept her if she is assigned to you. She will do you more harm then good. If I could give her zeroes I would but ratings did not allow.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This woman made a major impact on my mental health 6 years ago in Hamilton, ON. I'm so glad to see that I am not just mistaken but this woman is just an absolutely terrible doctor. I've found it hard to reach out for help and speak up about my illness after seeing her, she kept me as an in-patient for 3 weeks even though the assessment was finished because she constantly said I was faking my sanity to get out. I'm so, so, so glad that other people have had a bad experience with this doctor. I always blamed myself for thinking that she aggressively changed my life thinking maybe I am the one who's wrong and she's actually a nice person. I'm so glad I'm not the only one, there is hope for me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Why is this woman allowed to practice ? Rude, disrespectful, aggressive, arrogant ! she is sick.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

If i could give her a 0 star i would, she needs help herself !! shame on the healthcare system for keeping her !!! when I was nervous in sessions and playing with my hands she would YELL at me and demand me to SIT ON MY HANDS. SHE WAS VERY RUDE AND SCARY. she would me questions and then she would cut me off before giving me a chance to answer ! SHE ALSO MISDIAGNOSED ME . SHE NEEDS TO BE FIRED ! she said she doesn't believe in secrets and wanted to breach patient confidentiality, if she is your psychiatrist to be , RUN! I pray for anyone who has been a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This piece of sh×t is rotting in h×ll as we speak.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Very rude and disrespectful. Not only towards patients but their families also. She is arrogant and thinks highly of herself. There should be formal complaints made against her. She is from the ice age and is not knowledgeable about the current findings and treatments of mental illness. She bases her diagnoses on outdated information. She should be banned from practicing. She does more harm than good. Shame on our healthcare system for keeping her on.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I am giving this Doctor a better mark. I was made fun of, and I feel she fought for me when society put me down! I am eleven years without her help now. I don't know what happened to everyone else's cases. I am sorry 😐 that she got all these negative responses, and hope everyone is doing better after her prescriptions. Mental battles are hard, and now I have admittance record for it. I beat my heart up for allowing myself to be admitted and you blame Doctors for taking care of you. I would not know just yet if it goes away with time!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Words can not describe how hidious this women is. I say a prayer for anyone who has seen her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

This woman devistated our family when my brother was admitted to the hospital years ago. We had family meetings together to discuss treatment. She is everything wrong with the mental health system. We still talk about how disrespectful and rude she was to this day. As others have mentioned, she is highly manipulative. I've never felt the incentive to call anyone "heartless" before, but this is the word that comes to mind. I pray for anyone who is seeking help and ended up under her service.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Miriam Rachel Spinner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.