Ratings for Dr. Marianna Fuscaldo

Dr M is caring and compassionate! I never feel rushed when I'm being treated! I feel cared for.....she is wonderful! Cindy is a great RMT too! I will continue going back as needed!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. M is incredibly personable and extremely caring! She spent over a half hour with me figuring out exactly what I needed. I felt like she really cares about me. I've seen two other chiropractors in New West and both gave me the five minute crack and shuffled me out the door! I find I don't need to see Dr M very often anymore because she's really helped with my lower back pain. Very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

It was meant to be; no matter who I asked around New Westminster about a Chiropractor they see, Dr. M's name kept being mentioned. She is a kind and caring person. She helps me regularly when I'm in need. Even when I was pregnant and cautious about seeing a Chiropractor, she helped me with my low back pain and would check in on me periodically to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

What a wonderful clinic! Dr. Fuscaldo has a personable manner and impeccable skills. Friendly, professional, and relaxed environment with some very talented massage therapists too... Michael Wiebe RMT really knows his stuff. I love that the office is close to skytrain too.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Very impressed with her kind and compassionate manners. It's refreshing to find help from someone who is enthusiastic about what she does. When I moved to the Sapperton area and had to find a new Chiropractor, I really feel fortunate to have found her. She runs on time and makes sure to really hear you and care for you. Above the call of duty of a Chiropractor. Did I mention she is great with helping out my back pain?!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Does a great job of relating to her clients well. She remembers exactly what I need looked after, without having to re-check a chart. Has very practiced hands and knows exactly where to focus attention.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Marianna is absolutely amazing. She is very knowledgeable and extremely personable. She has helped me incredibly. She goes above and beyond for her patients by being flexible with scheduling and personal needs (such as my baby coming to my appts with me). I feel she has helped me when know one else was able to figure me out. I can never thank her enough

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Fuscaldo is very friendly and helpful, and gives great treatments. She is a lovely person.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr. Fuscaldo basically helped me to walk again. While pregnant, I had been told by a GP at 19 weeks that there was nothing I could do other than take Tylenol for the excruciating pain I experienced with each step I took. I did some research on my own and thought I may have Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. I emailed Dr. Fuscaldo and received a reply the following day. My first appointment was the day after that. I struggled to walk into her office but after two appointments was walking about 95% pain free. She took the time to explain what was happening, and is very knowledgeable and very, very personable. I have recommended her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010