Ratings for Dr. Shreyas Shah

Great guy to talk to, very personable and honest. Really like the way he worked on my tooth. Felt zero pain.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I work in Woodbridge so convenient for me. I did have to wait about half hour but not too bad compared to other dr's offices. Reason I am posting review is that he corrected the horrible root canal performed by another dr. in avenel (I am going to post about her). He took his time and I saw his 3 visits afterwards. Happy with crown and results.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great service..disagree with the initially review. He was very honest and helpful. Would refer him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Very professional and patient in explaining implant procedure. I was very hesitant to obtain implants but after hearing benefits of obtaining implants, I decided to go with it and I am very happy that I did. Office was very clean and staff polite. Very little wait time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

worst dentist ever, does insurance fraud.Anyone who goes there will always get RCT's with crowns done even when they dont need it.Hes just trying to make money off you & will utilize all your insurance money.Doctor is never ontime & the wait is awfully long. I had to wait 2 hrs before getting seen.At a later date i even found out that this office does not sterilize instruments properly & will just rinse out with water & use it in your mouth.Your appointment will be with 10 other people at same time.STAY AWAY FROM HIS OFFICE & DOCTOR.

Submitted November 2, 2010