Ratings for Dr. Fadi J. Bejjani

Dr. Bejjani is no longer in practice His medical licenses in NY and NJ has been REVOKED.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Bajjani is a well skilled pain management physician. He assisted a orthopedic surgeon on my lumbar surgery. I consider it a success ! I'm no longer on strong narcotics to deal with the pain. My wait in the office was extremely long but worth every minute of it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

office and staff go above and beyond Dr Bejjani himself is a very compassionate qualified physician

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Operated on back was back to work in 2 dayarings with little pain and additional strength.Always helpful and c

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Very talented physician did a repair that a prior physician blotched up his skills go beyond any physician I've ever dealt with

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr Bejjani is an excellent doctor who has helped me move on from pain. He treated my neck rather than mask it with narcotics like my previous doctor. He was always honest and upfront with me and discussed all possible options.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I had lumbar fusion that was done poorly by a surgeon from Pompton Lakes,NJ. He put screws in my back to stabilize the fusion. After five years of horrific pain I found Dr Bejjani. HE WAS THE ONLY DR. TO FIND A SCREW TOUCHING MY NERVE. He removed the screw and now I cann't thank him enough. He keeps only top notch staff. THANK'S AGAIN to DR.FADI BEJJANI

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

kind patient and caring is best way to describe this physician

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Was impressed with his knowledge and the patience he. Had explaining things. I felt safe in his presence

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I was very disassitifed with my service here. I am still in pain after multiple procedures that I am not sure were necessary.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Fadi J. Bejjani's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)