Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Hudson

We have gone to Dr. Hudson for years. He has taken excellent care of my family. In fact we drive from LR to Conway just to see him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This man is an absolute moron! Charged for an office visit and all I got was his personal woes and he was to busy and that other patients needed his time and my issue wasn't important! Strange man to say the least! Don't walk,run away from this guy's practice! He has 0 interest in his patients,its all about money and whatever strange goings on there!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

After not being insured for two years, I went to Dr. Hudson for a skin problem and to have suspicious moles checked. He shamed me and talked about how lucky I was and went on and on about another patient who had cancer. He refused to treat me and he actually only touched my face for 10 seconds. I was in tears and he said he knew I was disappointed but he really couldn't help me. Went on about cosmetic surgery but the treatment required were not of a cosmetic nature (I double checked with insurance company). I felt terribly uncomfortable with this doctor and immediately told the office staff to pull my chart and my son's as well and that we would NEVER be back here. My mission is to ensure that no one feels the humiliation that he made me feel today. Unacceptable, inhumane and shabby treatment of a patient.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

On my very first visit the Dr. did a punch biopsy and scrapped two areas. He billed my insurance as a surgery, my co-pay was $150. He delayed billing until I visited him again. He scrapped two areas that didn't even require a band aid, again surgery and $150. When I finally got my bills, I called and said that he miscoded my visits. Bottom line I paid $300 for absolutely nothing. The results from the punch biopsy came back and he referred me to someone else. I feel that he was a rip off and I'm out $300 because of a corrupt insurance scammer. He had the guts to tell me "if this was October you would never have known because my deductible would have been satisfied." We hardly go to the doctor and never meet our deductible. I ended up going to Arkansas Dermatology, they are great people who are honest.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Hudson is such a caring man as well as knowledgeable and personable. He takes the time to get to know you and makes a skin regimen to work with your schedule. I would highly recommend him! The only complaint I have is that you can end up waiting in the waiting room for a while because Dr. Hudson is talking to his patients for a while.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. Thomas F. Hudson's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR