Ratings for Dr. William Daniel Meyers

Dr Meyers has been my doctor for about 10 years. He started off fine, helpful and caring but rushed. After awhile things started to go south rather rapidly. I have a variety of health issues that require bloodwork and a variety of other tests as well. 25 years ago I had to have a radical hysterectomy (basically everything regarding reproductive system was gutted). Because of this I was lucky enough no to have to go through pelvic exams during my physicals (supposedly). Well, every year that I had a physical done Dr Meyers would insist that I needed a pelvic exam and then when he is doing it he would exclaim "you have no baby machine in there". Da! This is something he knew right from the get-go. I had issues with my wrists 2 years ago in which he would do nothing about, just said that I must have "twisted" it the wrong way. I got fed up and went to a walk-in and they sent me for tests and found out I had carpal tunnel syndrome as well as nerve damage. Within 6 weeks of diagnosis I had an appointment with a surgeon to have them fixed. Over the years Dr Meyers would get on my case about a number of things that he felt were important (weight, exercise even my bedroom life). I have heard (mind you only through the grape vine) that he is under investigation for medical fraud as well as prescription issues re: pain meds. Closing his practice was (as I understand it) forced because of investigations being done. Now I have to find another doctor which in this town is very difficult especially with a number of my medication requirements. Good luck all of his patients trying to get a doctor!

Submitted January 27, 2017

I had enough of this doctor wanna-be that I fired him. I know that he is under investigation so BEWARE.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

We love Dr Myers he has been our family doctor for over 8 years there is no other doctor better in my opinion than him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

He is supposed to be my family doctor. When I call for an appointment I always get the answering service and leave a message but nobody ever calls me back. This is after about 6 messages. Today I am putting in a complaint to the college of physicians and surgeons. I am 70 years old and I need a doctor I can rely on. He only works 3 days a week.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Myers is a typical GP past his prime, he lacks understanding and rational perspective of patients needs. He hates modern technological advances in medicine, he is more concerned with his personal and political views on healthcare than the needs of his patients. He has developed a god complex meaning that he thinks he is the end all solution and no scans, xray, or ultrasound is ever required. When you ask for blood work he does the bare minimum, even for STD's and STI screenings. He is far too eager to "Examine" women with their clothing off, or Vaginal "Exams" He makes crude comments about women and their bodies while in his care. He hates when you've done your research on your conditions and inform him of up to date medical studies done by prominent medical research establishments, he is forgetful he also seems to think that every doctor other than himself are selling snake oil with their fancy machines and computerized diagnostics systems, he takes credit for your suggestions and treats you like you're just whining even if you're suffering from a chronic condition .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

So me and my boyfriend went to go get my blood test papers last week cause I'm pregnant and have to go through all that good stuff and I asked doctor myers to refer me to a obgyn and he told me he would do it but it might take 3 months to get into one and that if I wanted he could be my obgyn till I got into one cause apparently he has his license but can't do everything because of his location and so on. Then here's where it went bad.. he was explaining that then he said that I didn't need ultra sounds because he doesn't believe in them and that he would do an internal exam to find out how far along I am. My boyfriend was shocked. How unprofessional. I'm 21 and he's like 100 and he's saying that to me. My last pregnancy I went in for a check up and he told me I had no uterus. He is very unprofessional and I personally think he should lose his license as a doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Not a good doctor. I agree with the sentiments below. He just moved and didn't notify is either, completely u professional. At first can be nice but then it changes overtime. This is his 3rd move in the last 5 years, not sure why. Misdiagnosed and had to push for a referral and it turned out I was right. Some of the prescriptions were not accurate for myself or husband but luckily the pharmacy caught the error. Staff doesn't answer calls and ignores you if for some reason you are on their bad list for no apparent reason. Switched doctors as well as my extended family has too due to problematic nature of Dr. Myers.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Myers for about 7 years. I called today to make an appt. for myself and my daughter and to my shock, the girl who answered the phone told me he was no longer there. I asked where he was or where he had gone and she just kept saying she did't know. I asked where my records were and she said she didn't know. She told me he was to have contacted all his patients but he sure never contacted me. Now what am I supposed to do? This is just so unprofessional I can't believe it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I have seen Dr Meyers for a number of years. He push through my breast reduction surgery, has made multiple prescriptions for me for my depression, and diagnosed my knees. He started off as a great doctor. Once in a physical he made the comment during my breast exam" My your breast are magnificent" Followed by another inappropriate comment about my low half.Recently I have gone in on his none walk in days WITH AN APPT. I had made an appointment to have him tell he is not my doctor. Then the last time I seen him he said the same thing.( Still have an appt not walkin ) Treated me very badly because he couldn't figure out wether or not I was in pain or where it was coming from. I didnt want pain pills, but was treated as such. I wanted a solution. I live everyday in extreme pain and he acted like he could care less, and by the time I left was in more pain from him " trying" to find out whats wrong. I will be reporting him. This was totally non professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr Myers is the most caring GP I have ever seen. He has been treating me for a number of years I wrote a previous review but feel the need to emphasize on his ability to take the most caring approach with my chronic condition. These kind of doctors are far and few these days.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012