Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Bidny

Dr Bidney is the best! Had bone spurs in big toe removed and back to work in 2 weeks!! If I have any kind of foot problems again I will go back to Dr Bidney. Highly recommened!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Bidny is the best podiatrist. After her surgury on my feet, I now haave no pain and can wear fashionable shoes for the first time in years. My feet, thanks to her feel and look great. Thanks to Dr. Bidny!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I hurt my foot on a vacation and asked my doctor if she would order a x-ray on my left foot. I had the x-ray and they told me that I did not have a break, so I called Dr. Bidny's office to set up an appointment to see what my problem was. She knew I had a x-ray at our local hospital and read it. She told me that I had a stress fracture and put that foot in a boot. It is feeling so much better and I still have several more weeks to wear the boot. Thanks to Dr. Bidny my foot problem is being solved.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I have had Dr. Bidny operate on both of my feet and both operations have been very successful. She told me what my options were, and what she would recommend. She carefully told me what she was going to do and how my recovery would be and how long. She always asked me if I had any questions about anything she told me. After my surgeries she was always available. Dr. Bidney is very knowledgable in her field and very professional.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Having trouble with bunionette. Replaced big toe joint, cut bottom of foot & removed tissue. No post-op pain control prescibed. Unable for hosp. or drugest to contact from friday till tuesday.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Maria A. Bidny's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp