You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Viera Saly

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

If you get to see this doctor, consider yourself blessed. She LISTENS and then INVESTIGATES. She is DETERMINED to help you - and she does - EVEN when faced with a confusing set of symptoms. She works HARD to find the problem and support you with the best solution available. She cares. She is on YOUR side. God bless her. I am so grateful to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Very caring and patient doctor. Spent all the time needed to explain CT scan to my mother and I after her stroke. Gave a thorough exam and confident diagnosis and presented a sensible treatment plan. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Saly on and off now for about 8 years for chronic migraines. She has been extremely helpful and persistent finding an effective treatments for my migraines. Dr Saly is very easy to talk to and I have never felt rushed and left with questions unanswered. The parking is free, no worries about having to plug a meter. The office is located in a residental house across the street from Royal Roads University Campus. Funny, I have spent a great deal of time walking thru the trails and never found that neibourhood to be scary or run down. There is a cemetery located next door to the doctors offic, however I have yet to meet a ghost or seen an orb!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent in her knowledge and communication. Very thorough in her doctor's approach- gives confidence to her patients that they are in the hands of someone who really knows her stuff. She is generous in giving her time to explain detailed information about the health concern. Even though she is not in the city of Victoria it is very well worth the trip to her well equipped practice in a private house in Colwood. I would highly recommend her as a top notch neurologist A plus in every area.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I thought Veira Saly was wonderful. I can't recommend her highly enough. I hadn't had a physical exam in years and she did one as part of her check-up. That sums her up in her approach to patients: she was treating my migraines but was interested in my whole body - my reflexes, balance and general health. She was full of helpful advice and explained how different parts of the body can affect migraines (like having irritable bowel). It's been a couple years since I saw her but I've always remembered her as the most patient, unrushed (I felt like I was welcome in the office and she wasn't trying to rush me through to claim her fee from the goverment like my GP does - he's paid by patient, I think), helpful doctor I've ever seen. She was genuinely kind too and not dismissive - some doctors are about migraines. I still take all her advice. It was all excellent.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I'm still in the process of see this doctor, but so far I've found her extremely helpful! I've been suffering from severe chronic migraine, and she had me in the office for my first appointment for an hour and a half while we discussed tests and medication, and she did a check up of my body. A little confusion with how I was supposed to follow up, and the communication with me between my first appointment, the CT scan and now waiting to figure out how to schedule a followup is fairly lacking. Worth it, though, to feel as though when I'm seeing the doctor, she cares about what's wrong with me and how best to treat it with my input.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

she took excellent care of my mother for her Parkinsons and was always willing to listen to her and to me as the caregiver and answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Saly is truly amazing. She is very knowledgeable and caring and explains her concerns regarding ones health problems. Dr. Saly was chosen as my second opinion with regards to what is causing my tremors.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Viera Saly's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An exceptional doctor, SO lucky to have her! Wish there were more like her in the medical profession!!!"

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you get to see this doctor, consider yourself blessed. She LISTENS and then INVESTIGATES. She is DETERMINED to help you - and she does - EVEN when faced with..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and patient doctor. Spent all the time needed to explain CT scan to my mother and I after her stroke. Gave a thorough exam and confident diagnosis a..."

January 24, 2015