Ratings for Dr. Viera Saly

Dr. Saly can be great... until she gives up on you. I had her as a neurologist for over 10 years, and then after she couldn't "fix" me she gave up on me and even started under medicating me. She stopped returning my phone calls and she told me I basically just had to live in pain daily because there was nothing else that could be done. She's scared of the College's new rules and treats everyone like a drug addict now so getting adequate pain relief is not an option. After she gave up on me she just started repeating giving me the same medications that didn't work, over and over again. So yeah, great when you're following her agenda and she hasn't yet given up on you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

DR. Saly is very Proffesional She returns calls quickly and works hard to support her patients as works best for them

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I see her for my chronic migrains...I have never seen such an excellent doctor in my life...I am so lucky to have her

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I waited a long time to see this doctor and it was absolutely worth the wait. She listened, she did a thorough exam, she was helpful, and while my condition is chronic, Dr. Saly had good, viable suggestions on management. I found her caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Has helped me immensely. I'm really appreciative of her thoughtfulness. She is also an excellent listener. The front office staff is a little crass at times, but I've found that if you make small talk first she is much kinder. (As with most receptionists in these kinds of businesses) Look past that, as she's getting people calling begging for appointments all day long, its a hard job to be in. Dr. Saly is a great listener and really tries to figure out your issues.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Excellent Dr. I was very impressed by the first meeting. the wait to meet her was very long (almost one year), but it was really worth it. She took lots of time to understand my health issues, was extremely patient, seemed to really care and finally took a long time to provide advice and educate me on some ways to deal with my health issues. She's one of the very rare doctors I met who showed true compassion and willingness to help. I'm so glad my family doctor referred me to her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Amazing wonderful woman. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

An exceptional doctor, SO lucky to have her! Wish there were more like her in the medical profession!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

If you get to see this doctor, consider yourself blessed. She LISTENS and then INVESTIGATES. She is DETERMINED to help you - and she does - EVEN when faced with a confusing set of symptoms. She works HARD to find the problem and support you with the best solution available. She cares. She is on YOUR side. God bless her. I am so grateful to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Very caring and patient doctor. Spent all the time needed to explain CT scan to my mother and I after her stroke. Gave a thorough exam and confident diagnosis and presented a sensible treatment plan. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015