Ratings for Dr. Viera Saly

I see her for my chronic migrains...I have never seen such an excellent doctor in my life...I am so lucky to have her

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I waited a long time to see this doctor and it was absolutely worth the wait. She listened, she did a thorough exam, she was helpful, and while my condition is chronic, Dr. Saly had good, viable suggestions on management. I found her caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Has helped me immensely. I'm really appreciative of her thoughtfulness. She is also an excellent listener. The front office staff is a little crass at times, but I've found that if you make small talk first she is much kinder. (As with most receptionists in these kinds of businesses) Look past that, as she's getting people calling begging for appointments all day long, its a hard job to be in. Dr. Saly is a great listener and really tries to figure out your issues.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Excellent Dr. I was very impressed by the first meeting. the wait to meet her was very long (almost one year), but it was really worth it. She took lots of time to understand my health issues, was extremely patient, seemed to really care and finally took a long time to provide advice and educate me on some ways to deal with my health issues. She's one of the very rare doctors I met who showed true compassion and willingness to help. I'm so glad my family doctor referred me to her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Amazing wonderful woman. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

An exceptional doctor, SO lucky to have her! Wish there were more like her in the medical profession!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

If you get to see this doctor, consider yourself blessed. She LISTENS and then INVESTIGATES. She is DETERMINED to help you - and she does - EVEN when faced with a confusing set of symptoms. She works HARD to find the problem and support you with the best solution available. She cares. She is on YOUR side. God bless her. I am so grateful to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Very caring and patient doctor. Spent all the time needed to explain CT scan to my mother and I after her stroke. Gave a thorough exam and confident diagnosis and presented a sensible treatment plan. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Saly on and off now for about 8 years for chronic migraines. She has been extremely helpful and persistent finding an effective treatments for my migraines. Dr Saly is very easy to talk to and I have never felt rushed and left with questions unanswered. The parking is free, no worries about having to plug a meter. The office is located in a residental house across the street from Royal Roads University Campus. Funny, I have spent a great deal of time walking thru the trails and never found that neibourhood to be scary or run down. There is a cemetery located next door to the doctors offic, however I have yet to meet a ghost or seen an orb!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013