Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM Wolfe

Unprofessional and egocentric. Don't know where he is now but would not recommend him. Find other doctors around.

Submitted October 18, 2017

I suffered for 5 years with cardiac problems. No cardiologist in York could figure out the problem. Dr Wolfe had a correct diagnosis my first visit! I'm so grateful for this phenomenal physician 👍

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

By far the best doctor I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and caring. I wish I knew where he went.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Submitted August 11, 2017

I'd recommend the other doctors in the office. They have a high turnover in the office but so far it's for the better

Submitted July 20, 2017

His clinician does all the work. She is wonderful. He graces you with ego filled medical advise

Submitted April 13, 2017

Office staff scheduled me for the wrong location. When I arrived and found the office closed, I called them, then instructed me to travel to another office. When I arrived there the office staff told me that it was my fault and that the doctor would not see me. They were unfriendly and unhelpful. It would have been nice to see the doctor, as he comes highly recommended by quite a few people.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

takes the time to listen and examine you when needed.not in a rush to leave.very understanding

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

this by far is the best doctor i ever went to. he listens and explains your health, and care to you very professonal.hes number 1 in book.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Great doctor, extremely personable and he is so very nice. Insurance is now Geisinger.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009