Ratings for Dr. Rob Thibert

He is very knowledgable, practical, warm, relates well with patients and is highly efficient!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr.Thibert since I was about 17 years of age (31 now). I'm glad I have him. He's been helping me control my hypertension. He's very helpful. Listens to my concerns, explains things clearly, answers all my questions, takes the time to get tests done such as blood work, ultra sounds, etc. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Excellent doctor. I agree with the other ratters. Dr. Thibert is a great communicator, great personality. He gives you all the information one needs to know.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

A very knowledgable and caring doctor. Always on time...makes you feel comfortable,carefully answering your questions...(untill he believes you understand)no rushing. When you leave his office you have complete knowledge of your health situation and what needs to be accomplished. Wish he could be my family doctor....he really is the best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This man is wonderful. He has the will, the patience and the time to listen, learn and inform. He is most thorough and very capable. His staff also deserves oraise for their efficiency.I can't give this doctor any rating other than excellent. Thankyou Dr Thibert for your kind and efficient care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Thibert is a great doctor. He is a great communicator and is very knowledgeable. We really like him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007