Ratings for Dr. David J. Davis

Dr. Davis takes the time to get to know you. He was so patient with my elderly mother. Dr. Davis is the best!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

very good bedside manner. Great with blood pressure medication.great job with all blood work ups and not to mention not bad looking.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Excellent service, very knowledgable, great personality and outstanding bedside manners!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Knew about my knee-pain condition as we talked and the general things that needed to be done to zero in on the problem and to rule out the possible related issues. Got sent for X-Rays immediately (ruling out bone and cartilage problems) and then spent plenty of time with me detailing what I could do to take care of the problem in the best way without cutting back on my life style issues. The healing process might be in the six week range, and it hasn't been long enough to say how that's going to turn out, but overall, the Kaiser system generally is OK (hey - it's a better than average bureaucracy!) and this doctor specifically gets a 5 out of 5. Very pleased with the results. I felt I was heard and got 100% attention when the doctor was with me and wasn't rushed or badgered for any quick decisions.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. David J. Davis's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal