Ratings for Dr. Norm Bottum

Thoughtful, caring, and couldn't have been a better help.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr bottom is a good doctor, but is difficult to talk too His secretary make it very hard to get an appointment too- very maddening

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I can't say enough good things. Takes the time to fully understand my needs and ailments and always give sound advice. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Tylenol, or I mean Dr. Bottum is definately not my favourite. For every ailment....take tylenol and lose weight. If he is at emerg and I need assistance, I will go elsewhere. Waste of time spending many hours waiting to be told take tylenol and lose weight.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I find Dr. Bottom is very caring, good at following up with me, and a great listener to my issues.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Bottum has treated me for about 10 years and I don't have any real complaints. I find him an understanding person to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Bottum is okay in some regards, but I found him to be rather... cold. Since he is the ‘sports doctor’ I saw him due to a back injury. After finishing describing my pain, he looked at me and said, “Well what do you want ME to do about it?” He showed no interest in my condition and gave no helpful advice on what to do. I found out shortly after I had a serious problem and I now have permanent nerve damage as a result.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Tylenol and weight loss pusher! Is supposed to specialize in sports med....forget it!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Bottums has been our family physician for 22 yr. Couldn't ask for a more caring and knowledgeable doctor. He spends extra time listening to your concerns. His staff is amazing. They are caring and knowledgeable also. I haven't been diagnosed of my current condition yet, but they are doing everything possible to get me a diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011